Square Enix - DX: HR and Dungeon Siege 3 Sales Figures

I *tried* to like Dungeon Siege, but I just couldn't really get into it, and it was the same with DS3. DS1 felt like one long corridor battle to me, but I'll admit I didn't play very far.

I should give DS2 a try one of these days. From what I've seen, that game is closer to the type of party-based RPGs that I prefer.

Ds2 was definitely *much* better than the original.

No, I meant to say what I wrote. Please read again. ProTip: mouse and keyboard are control devices, not ranges of specific games.

You said that you don't want another system running only one range of specific games. I took this to mean that you don't want a console. After which I asked you if you thought a PC isn't a system with a specific range of games. It is a normal question that does not require a snooty response with a ProTip included.

Console games have always been cutscene heavy. In order to actually make a game out of that they introduced QTE. The first PC games that used QTE were console ports - somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the Wikipedia page is wrong, unless you don't include arcade games like Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. I also swear that PC game Alone in the Dark from 1992 had QTEs, but I can't confirm. Maybe Another World, too. It's possible that Suzuki was the first the name it so, though. Anyway, it's not very important.

The BEST way to settle a dispute is actually having a dispute. I really see nothing wrong with that.

The wisdom in that paraphrase is obviously that sometimes the dispute isn't worth having and only gets dragged on because of misplaced pride.

About the insult, sorry, couldn't resist.

Don't worry. It's the internet. I approach it with appropriate detachment.

Back
Top Bottom