The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Since I posted a Tom Lehrer song in that other thread, here's his Copenhagen performance:

A word of warning. During his Australian tour back in the 60's(?) some of his songs were considered NSFW (or rather NSFP)

BTW:
  1. He's still alive (turning 96 on April 9th).
  2. He has released all his songs in the public domain. You can find them here: https://tomlehrersongs.com/songs/

pibbuR who knows lying (and that other thing) is a sin

Last edited:
Obviously I consider posting things like that a hostile act.

pibbuR who is guilty of posting similar stuff, so the jdr gets away with it. This time. MACARENA!!!!!

Naughty pibbuR, I'll show you!
:D

Funny thing for me is I first heard this song on a 'Disney Kidz Bop' CD we got for the kids ... it had all the characters names and felt like a party.

Then I heard the original!

Tonight I attended a concert by Loreena McKennitt ... This was a deep and goosebumps-giving experience. Like old, ripe wine ...

Stumbled onto this band somehow. I'm not the biggest metal-head, but these guys do have a sound. An interestingly, a lot of their songs are around the 2 min mark.
Not bad, kinda like at the harder edge of nu metal or metal core or whatever the kids call it these days.

Not bad, kinda like at the harder edge of nu metal or metal core or whatever the kids call it these days.
Apparently they're a Swedish band. The reason they came on my radar is apparently they only have around 15 min of music overall but have garnered quite a big listening volume on spotify.
And it's funny to me that a lot of their songs are 2 min. That can't be an accident.

Back
Top Bottom