Two Worlds II - Velvet GotY Edition Announced

The only positive thing I see from GOTY's is that they are usually some kind of "Gold" version, which assembles all add-ons, patches etc. into one box.

And then a 5th anniversary edition that only includes a small chunk of the add-ons and costs more than the Gold version and has a coupon for money off a new game that requires a byzantine process that makes it impossible to cash in! :D

And then a 5th anniversary edition that only includes a small chunk of the add-ons and costs more than the Gold version and has a coupon for money off a new game that requires a byzantine process that makes it impossible to cash in! :D

Yes just like every Bethesda game. Just love the Skyrim coupon and all the loops you have to go through just to use it.

Last edited:
Yes just like every Bethesda game. Just love the Shyrim coupon and all the loops you have to go through just to use it.

I know ... and the whole thing was such an easy slam-dunk but has turned into a mess. And while I always just ignored this stuff, now that I'm the 'head games dude' at GearDiary I have people asking me this stuff - the type of folks who don't track game news, don't buy at release, and so on ...

The only positive thing I see from GOTY's is that they are usually some kind of "Gold" version, which assembles all add-ons, patches etc. into one box.

I agree with that. GOTY editions are a great opportunity to buy a game (patched and all the expansions/dlcs) that I am only so-so interested in.

I bought the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 for $29.99 USD. I love RPGs but only like sci-fi themed RPG's so-so. For me, the purchase of the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 had a lot of value for a fairly low price.

Which reminds me that I still haven't bought the Gold Edition of King's Bounty ...

Otc, did they ever release an editor? I probably won't play it has an editor. They usually have way too many issues with there games.

Back
Top Bottom