What is your favorite tv show(s)?

I also saw season 4 of Dexter. Awesome as always. :D Did not expect that season finale.

One of the most shocking and unexpected season finales I've EVER seen.

Very brave for them to have done that... I just hope they don't cop out next season and write it so it was a dream - perhaps Dexter dreaming while on the plane to meet up with the wifey.

Lost - I'm not happy that its ending.

Monk. I'm not happy that its over.

I was so looking forward to this Fall's new shows but we got littered with reality shows again.

The Good Wife is really different and really well done.

Not much of a tv person, other than politics and CSI myself, but just had to mention for everyone in the US with Cox cable who wants to regress to early adolescence, AMC is running a 3 Stooges New Years Eve Stooge-athon all day. Change from football, anyway. ;)

I can't remember if I responded to this thread or not and I'm too lazy to check.

Current favorites are:

Curb Your Enthusiasm-- love this show. I didn't start until season 6 I think after I watched the Corpse Sniffing Dog from season 3. Susie berating Jeff in one of her classic profane tirades never fails to make me laugh.

Bored to Death-- I was pleasantly surprised with this one. Ted Danson is great in this show.

30 Rock-- despite never liking Tina Fey when she was on SNL I love this show and especially Liz Lemon.

The Office (US version)-- They have backed off on focusing on the Jim/Pam romance and as a result the show is funnier.

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives-- yum yum. Plus Guy Fieri is funny.

Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares(UK Version)-- the US version is plagued with false drama/coincidences and creative license and sucks compared to the original from the UK. Thank goodness for BBC America.

My son got me watching Glee and now I'm hooked. It would not be to everyone's taste, but if you enjoy musicals it's a hoot!!

Glee is fun, I've seen a couple episodes, although I'm not sure they can keep it up …

Three awesome, yet relatively short-lived shows: Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies. The latter is still ongoing from what I've read.

If you know one, the others are kinda like that. Dead Like Me is about an eighteen year old girl named "George" and her "life" as a Grim Reaper after having died from being hit by a toilet seat from space. The humor reminded me of Office Space (the movie, I don't know the series). Wonderfalls is an inspirational series about a young, laid-back woman called Jaye who for no apparent reason finds herself hearing inanimate animal objects tell her to do things. And Pushing Daisies is a colorful, fairytale-like story about a pie-maker called Ned who can bring dead people back to life by touch, but only for a minute lest somebody else die.

Lots of good-natured fun, a little morbid at times (obviously.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom