Original Sin - New Twitch.tv Stream

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Larian Studios Swen Vincke hosted a new Twitch.tv Stream a few hours ago where he talked about new areas, and the level editor for Divinity: Original Sin.

Live QA stream! And well done Belgium!

Hello everybody!

Belgium won its first game in the World Cup today and to celebrate we decided to release a new beta update. Version 1.0.112 already.

Highlights are the new lobby browser which makes it a lot easier to find old and new friends, several quality of life improvements and the mysterious 'b' button. This in addition to plenty of bugfixes and balancing improvements.

The release of Divinity:Original Sin is still scheduled for June 30th which is in 13 days. And in case you're wondering, yes we do still have some surprises up our sleeves.

If you want to know more, come watch our high-level twitch stream tomorrow June 18th at 20:00 CET, 11:00PST, 22:00 Moscow time at http://www.twitch.tv/larianstudios.
More information.

I can't wait to play the full game - I have already spent 50+ hours replaying initial areas withg different builds and seeing what each new update has introduced ;-) I do regret spoiling my experience somewhat, but from what I have played I can say that this game is shaping up to be be brilliant. I hope this is a huge success for Larian.

PS Why do people bitch and moan so much? Looking at the Steam forums there is a constant background whine about all manner of small things, along with petulant demands for chnages ("now'!) etc. Jeez.

IPS Why do people bitch and moan so much? Looking at the Steam forums there is a constant background whine about all manner of small things, along with petulant demands for chnages ("now'!) etc. Jeez.

The blessing of the internet is that people can directly communicate with a vendor about what they want from a product. The curse of the internet is that people can directly communicate with a vendor about what they want from a product.

Back
Top Bottom