NWN - Let's Play Saleron's Gambit

Fluent posted the third episode today on his YouTube Channel.

Hello everyone! In this episode, we begin Chapter 2 of Saleron's Gambit, which means we head to the bustling city of Silverymoon, where the game starts to open up a bit and offer some new role-playing and quest options! It starts to really get interesting, so pay attention to the story and watch as it unfolds here in this chapter.

Thanks for updating, Couch! Appreciate it. :)

So, I'm open to suggestions for these Let's Plays. To anyone who views these (either mine or other Let's Plays on YT), do you prefer long videos? Shorter videos? I know my videos are quite long and I've gotten a few comments about them being too long, so I'm wondering what others think. I expected people to watch them in chunks at a time, and it saves me the effort of heavily editing my videos since I don't have proper software, but some people might look at a long video and not even want to watch it because they feel they have to watch it all at once. Or, perhaps, they like to feel accomplished by watching a full episode at once, and a 2 hour episode is simply out of the question.

I don't know, I'm looking for ways to improve my videos, so I'm open to suggestions. Feel free to send me some constructive criticism if you'd like, it would help me a lot. Thanks! :)

Well I'm back again with the next two episodes from Fluent.

Hello everyone! In this exciting episode, we head into the Hunter's Dale for an action-packed adventure in the wilderness! We're out for the rare plant, Crustweed, but you won't believe what we have to go through to find it! What craziness will we find in our journey today? Watch and find out!

I just finished recording my 16th episode, so there's a lot more to come! :) And this mod gets really interesting further in, so stay tuned...

I just finished recording my 16th episode, so there's a lot more to come! :) And this mod gets really interesting further in, so stay tuned…

16th episode!!! How big is this module?!?

Fluent released two more episodes yesterday for those still watching the videos.

Hello subscribers and viewers from across the internet! In this latest episode of our new Let's Play, we explore more of Chapter 2 in the excellent module, Saleron's Gambit, and we dive into one of the most interesting and expansive quests in the game yet - the mystery of what happened to a student at the Lady's College, named Klivan.

Will we be able to figure out the secret behind his disappearance? Did he really just go home to his parents, or is something more sinister happening? Will we be able to handle whatever it is that we find? Watch and find out! :)
Hello viewers! Welcome to episode 7 of Let's Play Neverwinter Nights - Saleron's Gambit Module! In this episode, we get into some heavy action by departing for the trading outpost at Harlequin's Bluff. We also learn a bit more about Tashia, and head down into the crypt to find out what's wrong. What will we find there? Lots of adventure, for sure! Watch and find out… :)

16th episode!!! How big is this module?!?

Not sure! It's 5 chapters, and at the 16th episode I'm somewhere in the midst of Chapter 3. The last 3 chapters may be the longest, since I'm only level 4 or so, and imagine that I should be able to level up much higher later in this module. That's just a guess, though. I really don't know how long it is.

Not sure! It's 5 chapters, and at the 16th episode I'm somewhere in the midst of Chapter 3. The last 3 chapters may be the longest, since I'm only level 4 or so, and imagine that I should be able to level up much higher later in this module. That's just a guess, though. I really don't know how long it is.

I am really surprised I must say. I never heard about this module and I though that I went through all of the nwn big modules…

How many hours did you spend playing this module so far?

And thx for your let's play series of nwn :) I hope you will get some other modules also.

kuki, I will definitely do more modules in the future! I can't wait to check some more of them out. :)

According to Raptr, I've played for 32 hours thus far, so that would mean about 30 hours on this module. That seems too high, though. Perhaps Raptr is off for some reason. Counting my video time thus far, I'm around 20 hours deep so far in this playthrough, and still only on Chapter 3, so it seems like a pretty large module!

Thanks for the heads up, Lucky Day! I'll keep my eye on that mod and hopefully try it when I have a higher level character. :)

Fluent, what camera mod you are using in NWN?

To save you the trouble, Couch, here is Episode 8 for anyone interested! It's starting to get very interesting, so I suggest checking it out and starting at Episode 1 if you haven't done that.

Here's the story thus far. We met a mysterious stranger in Guerron's Cross, our hometown, who contracted us to retrieve a tome from an abandoned castle nearby. Being the adventurous type, we accepted this request and retrieved the tome. We had never adventured before this, being a 'pooh-cleaner-upper' in the barn for our nasty uncle. So the adventure starts here.

The mysterious stranger, named Saleron Pymnot, had information about our past, but before we could ask him anything, he teleported away to Silverymoon after we retrieved the tome for him. Not satisfied with his cryptic answers and wanting to find out more about our dead parents, we quickly traveled to Silverymoon in pursuit of Mr. Pymnot to find out more of what he knew.

So, here we were in Silverymoon, with no idea where to find this wizard, no friends in sight and no clue as to where to start our search. We stumbled around a bit and made valuable contacts and companions who would aid us in our search. Eventually, we discovered that Mr. Pymnot was staying in the local Invocatorium, so we headed straight there as soon as we learned this information.

Now, Episode 8 picks up right there, as we travel to the Invocatorium to demand answers from Saleron Pymnot. What will he have to tell us? What is there to know about our parents, and what lies ahead for us? Watch Episode 8 to find out. :)

Hello beautiful people! In this episode, we fix the audio levels (yay!), and everything is on the up-and-up.

After speaking with Saleron Pymnot, we are left with only a few days before we are teleported to Athkatla. So, we must make a very interesting and important choice as to help spend our remaining time in this area of the world.

Do we help Guerron's Cross (our hometown) defend itself from orcs? Or, do we head north to the Oracle that may know something special about the magical ring our father left of us? Since time is of the essence, we can only pick one route to take!

Watch this exciting episode and see what happens. It's packed full of adventure that I hope you will enjoy!

Thanks for watching, and please consider becoming a Patron of mine on Patreon with a monthly contribution! Here is my Patreon page:

http://www.patreon.com/fluent

Hello beautiful people! First, apologies for the slight clipping that remains in this video. I'm still learning how to record with Raptr properly, so this is a bit of a test, really.

That aside, in this episode we start Chapter 3, and let me tell you, it gets INCREDIBLY INTERESTING HERE! Sorry for the caps :), but seriously, just watch the video and see how this Chapter starts to develop. Just wonderful Dungeons & Dragons - Forgotten Realms madness!

Thanks for watching and please consider becoming a Patron of mine on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/fluent

Thanks, and I love you all! :)

Here is Episode 10 everybody! Please consider watching this Let's Play from the beginning to get a good feel for what I'm doing here. I plan on finishing this module and posting every episode when it's done. This is one Let's Play I will actually finish! (I hope :) )

Enjoy, and please like the videos, leave a comment and subscribe to my channel for more! :party:

Episode 11 is live!

Hello everyone!

In this exciting episode, we sip a warm cup of coffee and enjoy some early morning gameplay! To start, I recap a bit of the story thus far (poorly, I apologize!), and we continue our adventure in the strange "Dungeon Master's" maze-like dungeon!

What will we find on this level of the dungeon? Will we ever get out of this place? Who the heck is the Dungeon Master and what does he really want with us? Find out the answers to all these questions and more by watching the episode! :)

Thanks for watching, and please Like/Comment/Subscribe for more.

Please consider becoming a Patron of mine with a donation of $10 or more per month. You can get more information by going to my Patreon page - http://www.patreon.com/fluent

Love all of you! Thanks for watching. :)

Hope you enjoy! ^^

Hello gorgeous people!

Episode 12 is up. Now is a good time to start watching if you haven't already, as I don't want to get too far ahead and have you all playing catch-up. :)

In this episode, we explore the Athkatla slums, just like it's Baldur's Gate 2 all over again! Don't miss this, you will want to see the lovely job that Tiberius209 (the modder behind this module) did with the slums. Brings back plenty of great memories, for sure. :)

Hello lovelies!

First, I want to apologize for part of this video that is too zoomed in. That was a mistake on my part and won't be repeated!

In this exciting episode of Let's Play Neverwinter Nights!, we do some late-night gaming with a hot cup of coffee and hopes of adventure and relaxing fun before bed! :)

We finally make it out of the Dungeon Master's dungeon, and now we begin our exploration of the Athkatla slums! Needless to say, there is plenty of fun, action and adventure to be done here, with plenty of quests and new things to discover!

Will we be safe in the dangerous slums at nighttime? What will we find in this destitute area? Can we bring Lazarus back from the dead? Watch and see!

Thank you for watching, and please Like/Comment/Subscribe/Share this video!! Thanks!!

Also, please become a Patron of mine. For the price of seeing a movie, you can provide a donation to me that helps support me in a big way! Offer $10 or more per month, and you'd be doing a great deed! For more info visit http://www.patreon.com/fluent

Ciao, and much love to all of you!

Hey everyone!

Back with another new episode. Don't fall too far behind, start watching now! ;)

Like/comment/subscribe/share this video! Seriously, just doing one of those things greatly helps my channel, so please do it!

Now to Episode 13 :cool:

Hi! In this episode, we continue our exploration of the slaver compound, murdering many slavers along the way! It's quite a challenging area, so will we be able to handle ourselves here?

Important questions will be answered, such as...How much damage can our lower-level party withstand? How many slavers must die before they learn their lesson? And, uh...Why did I dye my sorcerer's robes gold? Well, the last one won't be answered, probably, but you get the idea! ;)

Thanks for watching! To help my channel, please Like/Share/Subscribe/Comment/Follow me on Twitter and Google+, and tell a friend about my channel!

Also, become a Patron of mine today! I will love you long time you do this! http://www.patreon.com/fluent

Ciao!

Episode 14! Exciting stuff! :)

Hello beautiful people!

In today's episode, we decide to further explore the slums of Athkatla, following rumors and trying to piece together the puzzle of adventure that is presented to us in this region! :)

We head into the sewers on a new task given to us by a strong warrior. What will we find in the dank underbelly of the slums? Whatever it is, it will surely lead to adventure and fun gameplay to watch! Watch and see what happens. :)

Thanks for watching, and please Like/Comment/Share/Subscribe! It means a lot for my channel, so please do it!

Also, consider becoming a Patron of mine. $10 or more a month to keep my content coming! Show me you care with a donation! ^_^
http://www.patreon.com/fluent

Ciao!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom