Recommend a Game

Of course, if you would like to do some epic spells then Dragon's Dogma is fun.

There are so many great games out there Lucky, really, so many. But the question is, what do you feel like playing? In the OP you mentioned 3 games, but don't really elaborate on what kind of game could tear you away from those 3 and when people mention games it turns out you've tried and played those as well.

I have a whole raft of games I could wax lyrical about, but there'd be little point if they're ones you've tried or ones that wont suit your personal taste. Can you think of a good way to describe what kind of game mood you're in and what kind of thing you're itching to play? With lots of micro-detail?

well I just picked up Legend of Eisenwald. This is amazing!

well I just picked up Legend of Eisenwald. This is amazing!

Glad you're enjoying it. The main campaign is pretty long (and there's an alternate path / ending you can take), but if it leaves you wanting more, be on the lookout for the recently Kickstarted "Blood of November" mini- expansion / sequel which will be out in a few weeks and will introduce some sandbox elements, improved graphics, etc.

Finally playing through Fall of the Dungeon Guardians and loving it. A wonderful little party-based dungeon crawler blobber that doesn't throw contrived puzzles at you with every turn, instead focusing on exploration and combat. I've started over three times now with different character classes and am still enjoying myself.

Back
Top Bottom