Grimoire - Released

Maybe he turned his profile private because he feels the need to hide his shame at the trash he purchased ?

Indeed; his turning the profile private to hide it was the cherry on the top. I'm feeling like luj1 for a day, trolling has never been so righteous.

I could care less.

PS only butthurt lefties don't like Seselj. Trump, Putin, Berlusconi, Seselj. All day.

Yeah, now that Šešelj's disciples are running Serbia we're living in such prosperity. /s

You are tripping balls, broken man. I see but a pack of stray dogs running my fan club. Likewise I'm only here to revel in collective butthurt, briefly, before delving further into Grimoire. But keep pressing F5 and orbiting my dick.

Don't forget to keep it running on Steam while you're playing DotA on your secret secondary account ;)

I mean, so you can "prove" how much you're loving it.

Of course, you'll have to make it public again. There's no need to be ashamed - 280 days of DotA from a person who's trolling others for forum activity isn't - in any way - amusing ;)

HX, I can't believe you haven't added this to the curation yet! DOW will never reach 23k if you don't.

I think I will buy Grimoire because threads like this have given me so much joy over 20 years. Every hobby needs great conspiracy theories. What crpg has caused so much craziness? I am glad to have watched this since the beginning. :biggrin:

Man I F'ing love RPGWatch.

Maybe he turned his profile private because he feels the need to hide his shame at the trash he purchased ?

Don't know about that as i wasn't that interested in the games he plays. Dota was enough. I did notice, though, that one of the nicknames he's used before was Lisa Ann, whatever that means ;)

PS: sorry about hijacking the thread guys, I have never done it before, but this was just pure gold.

For the sake of fairness, I miust say that I am surprised that Grimoire actually did release. Thought I would never see the day.

That said, it's also fair to say Cleve has fairly earned the skepticism reflected here and elsewhere. Suffice it to say that most children are taught and learn at a very early age that not keeping one's word has negative consequences (real world C&C).

Everything said and done, congratulations to Cleve for finally releasing Grimoire.

To me the pricing is set too high; $19.99 would seem more apt. And even that assumes the game is both complete and functional all the way through. No one knows yet whether that is the case.

Good news is that things can change for the positive. Time will tell just how much things have changed -- still best of luck to Grimoire. I might try it if a free weekend rolls around.

--

Don't know about that as i wasn't that interested in the games he plays. Dota was enough. I did notice, though, that one of the nicknames he's used before was Lisa Ann, whatever that means ;)

PS: sorry about hijacking the thread guys, I have never done it before, but this was just pure gold.

Hey! The real fun of this game has only been on this kind of post actually.

Game by itself is only played by people who have a point to make about their pain resistance or are Codex members. All in all in the world that is about 140 people at peak time.
Even Luj1 is not part of that club. He bought it, launched it, had a laugh at the ridicule, fall off his chair and 0.8 hour after came back to troll us between 2 Dota games.

So don't be sorry it has been a great laugh for everyone.

I think I will buy Grimoire because threads like this have given me so much joy over 20 years. Every hobby needs great conspiracy theories. What crpg has caused so much craziness? I am glad to have watched this since the beginning. :biggrin:

Man I F'ing love RPGWatch.

I may end up getting it in the end too. I've been following the game since the 90s, and gone from defending Cleve from the people who were attacking him to being convinced that the game wasn't real. So even if the game turns out to be mediocre, I may still want to get it just because I've been following it for so long already, I may as well go all the way.

But first I'd like to let him get the most important bugs out, finish some in game documentation, and to wait to hear from people who have played it past the first town to ensure that the quality doesn't take a dramatic drop after that.

Hopefully this game has alot of imbalanced gameplay and hidden secrets, hidden items, hidden bosses, random nasty fights, things to figure out no hand holding, micro stats management and party leveling is slower and alot of challenging mob fights but werid imbalances can happen or a good sleep or poison spell can get 100% luck to put a horde of super strong mobs to sleep and get you the win just this one time.

Please hope Grimoire is nothing like that balanced, josh sawyers retarded rpg child game Pillars of Enternal turd no fun walkthrough double hp bar retardness junk. Im just waiting for more bugs to be irons out and buying this for full priced $40 because Cleve deserves the $40 and i love challenging old school hidden secret filled rpgs. fuck the graphics whores im still playing a 1000 hours yearly of Xcom UFO Defense and its super mod X piratez i never get tired of it or its tiny grainy graphics and Grimoires graphics looks a bit better lol

Fun fact: Grimoire is cheaper than Tyranny, Pillars of Eternity and Tides of Numenera. Three disappointing neo-RPGs which are painfully mediocre, dry, short. Yet the butthurt brigade found nothing wrong there? Obviously criticism of this game is politically motivated.

I am yet to witness anyone organize their wincing into coherence which can be addressed. And that is not going to happen. Because this game is a rock-solid masterpiece.

Last edited:
POE and Tyranny are masterpieces.

We'd have to agree to disagree. POE was an unpolished, unfinished gem, with the potential to be a masterpiece.

Tyranny was a piece of crap.

We'd have to agree to disagree. POE was an unpolished, unfinished gem, with the potential to be a masterpiece.

Tyranny was a piece of crap.

Well, compared to Grimoire they are. Grimoire is a Pinto and POE/Tyranny are Lamborghini's in this case.

I am yet to witness anyone organize their wincing into coherence which can be addressed. And that is not going to happen. Because this game is rock-solid masterpiece.
Wow, and you know all that from 0.8 hours of gameplay. I can't wait to hear what you have to say when you played a whopping two hours.

He could have spent many hours on the demo...

Don't be cruel to the man Myrthos. Look what happened to him after just 0.8 hours! Two hours could be lethal!

Exactly what I thought. Game is not fun but it allows you to build up some kind of group and gather and play the victims.
I do not know if we can link the omnipresence of the reference of the "butthurt" to that cult but maybe it is some kind of initiation act?

"Everyone hate us because we play the uber game of our uber leader".
Issue is than each game is the retard of another one.

Personally, I play Dwarf Fortress since years and compared to that, your game looks like a retarded and simple rpg child game for cretinous Codex idiot with a turd as brain. Graphics are still in ascii in DF.

But, I am just enjoying it, it does not give me any cult membership or any right to insult people.
Do you think you can enjoy your game without insulting people too?
Just try.

Back
Top Bottom