Being intolerant with neo nazi

What bubble? I don't want war but don't for minute think that the Antifa and Communist type won't turn on you once they get power….

That bubble. The bubble in which you have this rigid category of people who think in a way you absolutely don't understand - so you must label it "Antifa" or "Communist" types, as if people can only be an extreme incarnation based on your limited understanding.

It's a complete disconnect from reality.

People who crave power and are willing to kill freely to achieve it have absolutely nothing to do with labels. You can be a democrat on paper and be a serial killer. It really doesn't help trying to make all people extremists because a few are.

You might as well kill everyone except yourself.

That bubble. The bubble in which you have this rigid category of people who think in a way you absolutely don't understand - so you must label it "Antifa" or "Communist" types, as if people can only be an extreme incarnation based on your limited understanding.
You mean people who identify as Antifa aren't antifa? What would you say about people who identify as Marxist and promote Communism? Are they not communists? I don't understand, you see all these controversies on campuses, with people all dressed in black and masks calling themselves antif-fascists and attacking people at free speech rallies. How are these not extremists? Or students wavig Soviet Uniion flags, burning American flags, and claiming all the communist regimes that have failed before only failed because it wasn't real communism, because real communism works.

People who crave power and are willing to kill freely to achieve it have absolutely nothing to do with labels. You can be a democrat on paper and be a serial killer. It really doesn't help trying to make all people extremists because a few are.

You might as well kill everyone except yourself.
Couldn't this be applied to Nazis as well, specifically the "Nazi" writer for RB? I mean the alleged "Nazi" writer associated with Jews, was probably friends with them, hasn't shown to openly discriminate against any specific Jews, and has dated outside his race. How does this sound like a real Nazi that hates Jews and anyone non-white?

You mean people who identify as Antifa aren't antifa? What would you say about people who identify as Marxist and promote Communism? Are they not communists? I don't understand, you see all these controversies on campuses, with people all dressed in black and masks calling themselves antif-fascists and attacking people at free speech rallies. How are these not extremists? Or students wavig Soviet Uniion flags, burning American flags, and claiming all the communist regimes that have failed before only failed because it wasn't real communism, because real communism works.

No, I know you don't understand. But that's because you live in the same bubble where there's a label that can fully categorise and describe a human being.

There are people who call themselves communists who have exactly zero knowledge of the history and what it actually means in literal or interpreted terms. Then there are people who're intricately familiar with all political movements and know exactly where they belong - and why. Then there are people who're actively looking for ANYWHERE to belong - and will grab the very first hand that's stretched out to meet them.

Such people are not necessarily all the same.

To me, that's obvious.

Maybe but Damian & lostforever have a point Antifa are a menace. Most always show up in riot gear and antagonize, or start violent counter protests. They don't come in peace.

I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to find ANTIFA remotely threatening or intimidating. I can easily see the dumbass college kids behind those masks.
giphy.gif

I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to find ANTIFA remotely threatening or intimidating. I can easily see the dumbass college kids behind those masks.
giphy.gif
Well that's your opinion and your welcome to it.

I've been at rally's were they tossed fire bombs and got very violent.

This happens worldwide and not just in the US.

Thanks for signaling our my post though.:clap:

Update: Sadly I'm done as talking politics brings out my bad side.:bow:

Last edited:
Thanks for signaling our my post though.:clap:

And thanks for taking it so personally when someone disagrees with an idea echoed by three people that was easily summarized in a quick snip from your post.

This happens worldwide and not just in the US
Afaik in Europe, well, in The Netherlands for sure, they speak of ‘neonazis’, ‘extreme right’, ‘anti-islamists’, Pegida supporters, Wilders supporters, Le Pen supporters, while the other side in society is generally called ‘counter demonstrators’. The first group calls the other side, with a clear disdain, ‘lefties’, ‘elite’, or ‘Gutmensch’ (= German), (in Dutch) a ‘Goedmens’ (which does not translate as ‘good person’, it is a “do-gooder; person who has a naïve and unreflected conviction of their own moral superiority”).
(The communist party is dead here. Hardly any voters left to get them into parliament. So no one is calling a counter demonstrator a communist. Mind you, Poetin is rather popular in the extreme right and he is not exactly known to be anti Soviet Union.)

The only time I hear people speaking of antifa (or communists) is when hearing/reading someone from the USA.
Which to me, seems like a totally different world from the one I am living in (looking at the media system, political/democratic system, judicial system, school system, health system, etc.).
So you speaking of this happening ‘worldwide’ might be true. We are worlds apart.

Update: Sadly I'm done as talking politics brings out my bad side.:bow:

No offense intended, Couch. I just quoted you out of convenience. I can be a bit too terse at times.

giphy.gif

I dont think I can post videos of them nearly killing people...

No offense intended, Couch. I just quoted you out of convenience. I can be a bit too terse at times.
No offense taken it's just that some of my views on politics border on the totalitarian, and die-hard conservative viewpoint. So not very popular with people on the internet.

When I really get started on other sites its get very bad.

Eventually I walk from the discussion to calm down.

No offense taken it's just that some of my views on politics border on the totalitarian, and die-hard conservative viewpoint. So not very popular with people on the internet.
What does that mean? Being an American conservative is very broad, even “die hard conservative”, isn’t it? Is there anyone you feel is representing you whose ideas I can look up? If you feel like sharing that information, of course.

Back
Top Bottom