Bethesda Softworks - Elder Scrolls 6 Confirmed

Are we attempting the "it sold more copies so it must be better" spiel again? As a Bethesda fanboy, it must be hard to acknowledge that Skyrim is inferior to Call of Duty. ;)
And Diablo 3 sold 30 million copies, maybe Bethesda needs to take Blizzard's counsel when it comes to "RPG"s :(

:lol:

Apparently Overwatch has sold 10 million copies within 2 weeks of release so...

maybe Bethesda needs to take Blizzard's counsel when it comes to "RPG"s :(

:lol:

After Bethesda E3 conf, it appears their approach to the industry is taking more and more after Blizzard's.

Bethesda is turning into a Blizzard bis.

I hope they do, Blizzard's still a great developer. :biggrin:
Highly subjective as I prefer the old 1990's Blizzard to today's version.;)

You can already explore Valenwood in ESO, and and it looks pretty fantastic. Just saying. It's one of the reasons I started. You can completely ignore the PvP if you want, like I did for a while.

You can already explore Valenwood in ESO, and and it looks pretty fantastic. Just saying. It's one of the reasons I started. You can completely ignore the PvP if you want, like I did for a while.

I've been thinking about doing just that. I love the exploration and discovery aspect. How is it in regards to playing solo?

If you love exploration and discovery it's great for that. There's even treasure maps with hard to find clues.

Gameplay is mostly easy peasy. At least for my sorcerer with pet. Of course there's the random players that add cognitive dissonance in a single player quest, but mostly you get used to it, and learn to ignore it. May be socially unhealthy in the long term.

The company has bought too many franchises / other companies, but hasn't grown it's core set of 100-200 devs since Morrowind…

The Morrowind team had around 30 (malnourished) full-time devs….

Apparently Overwatch has sold 10 million copies within 2 weeks of release so…

The formula works…

childish art style (check)
MOBA gameplay (check)
Blizzard (check)
strong TF vibe (check)

Anyone saw the new Quake? In the grim darkness of the war future there is only MOBA.

The formula works…

childish art style (check)
MOBA gameplay (check)
Blizzard (check)
strong TF vibe (check)

Anyone saw the new Quake? In the grim darkness of the war future there is only MOBA.

Lol replace PC Elitist with RPG Elitist in this video. Reminds me of you:

BBF

Not only malnourished, but tortured souls as well. Which Ken Rolston once said in an interview about those who were developing the loot/stat/etc. systems in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. :p

I hope they do, Blizzard's still a great developer. :biggrin:

That developp different products from what Bethesda used to do. Who needs two Hearthstones? One is enough considering the time it requires to be played.

An update:
http://www.pcgamer.com/bethesda-is-not-working-on-the-elder-scrolls-6-just-yet/

Pete Hines, Bethesda's vice-president of PR and marketing, threw a splash of cold water on the fun when he said on Twitter over the weekend, “We aren't working on TES6 at the moment.”

Who to trust? Hines who says they're not doing TES6 or Todd Howard who said a few weeks ago they are making new Elder Scrolls game?

I say we trust them both.
Hold your breath - ESO2 is coming!

Back
Top Bottom