C2077 Ragequit Cyberpunk after 3 seconds

Cyberpunk 2077
There's also this thing called Google. It can sometimes be a little faster than asking about every issue on a forum. ;)

www.google.com
Ptththth! We give MUCH more fun answers than Google! Well... except when Google points you to RPGWatch.

I did try google first, but didn't see anything about being able to pick the 'wrong' starting code. Also thanks @Zloth , I did go to the database to get more info on character I supposedly know, but never got the chance to get to know them in game. Like T-Bug who just showed up and I had no idea who she was.

Like T-Bug who just showed up and I had no idea who she was.
Oh, yeah, the ancient problem: how do you do a story where the main character has been in the world for decades, but the listener is discovering it for the first time? Cyberpunk does it like Xenosaga and just tosses you in with a database to look things up in if you want. It's bewildering, but at least you don't get stuck with another amnesiac.

Isn't T-Bug introduced first in a gig with Welles? I think it's the first gig that serves as a tutorial, where you have to retrieve a missing person, so you can't miss it.
Yup, and you also talk to her in more depth during the actual VR tutorial, that you can skip, that's just before the first mission, the one where you save the lady from the scavengers.

Yup, and you also talk to her in more depth during the actual VR tutorial, that you can skip, that's just before the first mission, the one where you save the lady from the scavengers.
Yeah, it's part of the mission I mentioned. I forgot she was the one who created that VR tutorial.

That's what I'm talking about though... she started talking to me in that VR tutorial. She doesn't introduce herself, just tells you what to do. During the tutorial I didn't realize she was a real person, I thought she was an AI.

Back
Top Bottom