RPGWatch - Game of the Year 2022 and Most Promising RPG 2023 Vote

How is that different than what I described?

It sounded like its more tightly mixed up in Watch Dogs. If other players can spam you... ?
And what I wrote is last info from devs - its NOT speculation. But as I wrote - it can change.

It sounded like its more tightly mixed up in Watch Dogs. If other players can spam you... ?
And what I wrote is last info from devs - its NOT speculation. But as I wrote - it can change.
It wasn't MP after the story. It's SP with seamless Coop whenever you want (as far as I remember, I've only tried it once), there's also the option for others to invade your game, or to do quick online races, hacking and so on.

I've seen that formula in other games too, I'm not sure I see the point. Coop with friends is fine, SP is fine, but random players coming into your game is just a bad idea.

Are you guys talking about the newest Watch Dogs game "Legion" or whatever it's called? Because I don't recall the original Watch Dogs having multiplayer that worked like that.

No, I've only played the first one.
Ok, I misunderstood. I thought you said it was happening to you, but now I see where you said it's whenever you want.

I don't see how it's a bad idea though as long as it's completely optional and not forced on the player in any way.

As I said it should be like Elden Ring so its not like you describe, guys.
Well... Let's hope so. :p

Elden Ring is just a full game at a full price with no item mall or DLC or battle pass, login rewards, etc, etc.

I'll be absolutely stunned if a game by Pearl Abyss doesn't have an item mall and all the rest of that junk. All they do is free2play MMOs!

Back
Top Bottom