Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy. Discussion of ATOM team's new cRPG.

bjon045

SasqWatch
Good find I shared two other images before but no actual screenshot.(y)

If this screenshot means something and the game doesn't take place in a grey post-apocalyptic wasteland, I'm indeed interested.

One of the devs has been throwing out tidbits of info on the game in a Codex thread. Quick summary: low-magic fantasy, isometric with a full party (but not full party creation - you pick up companions), full party control in combat, estimated release date 2025.

ATOM/Trudograd were great, would be hard to imagine this not being a must-play.

One of the devs has been throwing out tidbits of info on the game in a Codex thread. Quick summary: low-magic fantasy, isometric with a full party (but not full party creation - you pick up companions), full party control in combat, estimated release date 2025.
That's great news!

Looks like AtomRPG in a fantasy setting. Nothing revolutionary but I'll still p!ay it.

Yep, this looks nice.
I understand that having a default medieval fantasy world may be boring for some gamers, but for me it just feels like being home.

Well, he did say "low-magic" fantasy, so maybe it's not too generic. The screenshot literally looks like a reskinned ATOM, but that's not a bad thing.

I'm glad he's going with full party control in combat for this one.

Update time ATOM Team's next game is called Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy.
Swordhaven is a fantasy cRPG inspired by Infinity Engine titles—Baldur’s Gate 1, Icewind Dale, etc.—as well as other classics.

You take up the mantle of a lonely adventurer on their way to the barely explored land of Nova Drakonia.

During your voyage, you are met by a dying man who trusts you with a peculiar artefact that will involve you in an adventure of a lifetime, and a plot that threatens everything you’ve ever known and loved.

Some of Swordhaven’s core features include:​

SH_Bullet.png
A flexible combat engine. Experience battle as a tactician in turn-based combat, or hasten the pace with the real-time with pause (RTwP) mode;
SH_Bullet.png
A classless roleplaying system: each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, distinctive dialogues, and novel ways to solve quests;
SH_Bullet.png
A classics-inspired yet modern User Interface with large customization possibilities;
SH_Bullet.png
A vast, nonlinear world filled with unique NPCs and multi-solution quests that reward exploration, always offering alternative approaches to satisfy any character build;
SH_Bullet.png
Dozens of hours of exploration, from quiet village hamlets to hidden temples of the ancients, horrid crypts, bizarre dungeons, and otherworldly locales…

Damn this sounds good, might be my most anticipated game now.

This certainly caught my attention :)

Looks really promising. Another one for may watchlist.

Back
Top Bottom