The cleavage thread

Originally Posted by lostforever
How do you know if she likes you or not?

You just discovered the biggest problem in the world

But, if you're in doubt - you can just look at them. Her reaction will reveal all!

So no one is allowed to flirt in this manner? ok….

Maybe some administrator can move part of these replies to a different thread?

So no one is allowed to flirt in this manner? ok….
Looking at your crotch for five seconds every moment there is a silence between us when we're talking in real life, might work.
After all flirting is something between two people - no general advise, no standard rule like "but if you're in doubt, you can just look at it" can nor should be given. If you like a sound general advise to me the opposite seems more respectful and worthwhile: when in doubt, don't do it.

Is that what we are talking about? I was talking about something more in passing.

Of course, some people are obnoxious pigs (especially when drunk), so yeah, that's annoying I'm sure.

How can you not look at them. You would have to be dead not to look them in that kind of situation. :) Besides women check out men as well. No harm in such behaviour IMO. It is perfectly natural to give a short look.

Last edited:
Is that what we are talking about? I was talking about something more in passing.
Five seconds, one second, a spilt second: it does not matter, as long as the owner of the breasts/penis notices it, my advise is the same.

Maybe some administrator can move part of these replies to a different thread?

Looking at your crotch for five seconds every moment there is a silence between us when we're talking in real life, might work.

That would only be a comparable situation if half my penis was hanging out of my pants as her breasts are. I'm guessing many people would look.

Anyway there's nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful women , handsome man or beautiful body part for that matter.

When I was younger and worked out a lot I would have women comment on my biceps and some would even touch them. I was flattered not offended or felt as if that's all they saw me for.

How can you not look at them. You would have to dead not to look them in that kind of situation. :) Besides women check out men as well. No harm in such behaviour IMO. It is perfectly natural to give a short look.
If you're replying to me: you have noticed my postings #9 and #16 of this thread with the beautiful title 'The Cleavage thread'? (Thank you Myrthos!)

Funny how a simple *staring* can trigger so much drama. I think staring should be kept brief and mininal if only to avoid drama especially if you are staring at a stranger or trigger happy person. Been at both ends. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Depending on so many factors like my mood, the other person, expression while staring, duration etc.

I think it was in Seinfeld. "Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you are only supposed to glance for a split second then look away".

As for me, my eyes wander easily, I try my hardest to not look at all but my curiosity always seems to get the better of me. Some women like being looked at, other women cover it up so they arent looked at, other women still use it as a trap to judge people who look. Well those are the extremes anyway.

lol, funny thread. The one that I as a man never get is when a girl has her cleavage clearly visible by her clothing choice, and then when you notice it and look, she suddenly becomes super self conscious, and wants to cover it up, as if she never intended to go out in public like that in the first place...you have to love women, and the way some of them think. :biggrin:

lol, funny thread. The one that I as a man never get is when a girl has her cleavage clearly visible by her clothing choice, and then when you notice it and look, she suddenly becomes super self conscious, and wants to cover it up, as if she never intended to go out in public like that in the first place…you have to love women, and the way some of them think. :biggrin:

That is usually a case of someone else convincing them to get the dress and the thought put into their heads that they aren't adventurous enough or something.

monica-bellucci-cleavage-a810e07500a31d0ef14c94c9f9e51389-large-800444.jpg

Always thought Monica had an impressive pair. She didn't mind posing for me, even looked me in the eye.

EDIT:
Also I believe she was 60 or something in that picture.

Last edited:
lol, funny thread. The one that I as a man never get is when a girl has her cleavage clearly visible by her clothing choice, and then when you notice it and look, she suddenly becomes super self conscious, and wants to cover it up, as if she never intended to go out in public like that in the first place…you have to love women, and the way some of them think. :biggrin:

Well, clearly she wanted to people to stare at her "assets" when choosing to wear revealing clothing. However, even so, sometimes women get self conscious when people actually stare. Like I said, depends on expression of person staring and wear's mood. I wore a semi-revealing or tight clothes on occasions - yes, ofcourse I wanted people to think I look good. But when I get stares like "that's the easy one to fool around with" look or really sleazy stare that's uncomfortable. Or you might even get stares like "lady, you are so not qualified to wear that". It's tough to be a woman sometimes :p

Basically, just don't be this guy.

morrowind-creeper.png

He actually looks like he's staring at your cleavage, too!

Well, I'm sad to say (I think) that I've received a few of those in the past :(

I'm sorry you got to see that. Is it a look from men or from women? I've been told that sometimes women can be as bad as men when it comes to keeping people down.

From both parties although I must confess more from women when it comes to negative look. I find that men simply don't stare if the sight don't interest them :p

Btw, for that matter, women give another women admiring look too ;) Mostly jealous look but sometimes purely out of admiration!

Back
Top Bottom