The Video Game Trivia Thread

I don't remember NWN, but the other 2 are correct. Can anyone else confirm NWN, as it wasn't the one I was thinking of!!

It was just a guess for the third game. I don't think it was in NWN. No idea what the third game is. Good question!

no, of course not NWN. That takes place in Faerun

Ask me this question 20 years ago and I could have told you Corwin. I bet there are more than 3 after the influence of Ultima.

I'll guess Questron.

I agree, there's likely more than 3. I don't know Questron!!

let's hear it Corwin..its been 2 days. (it wasn't Questron..but in checking I learned that they actually paid a license to Garriot for "look and feel").

OK, new question. I'm not 100% sure my answer here is correct, but I think it is. What was the first RPG which allowed you to target specific body parts in combat and in which you could get specific parts of your characters bodies wounded which prevented them from being used. eg, if your left hand was wounded, you couldn't use it!!

Not even close!! MUCH earlier!!

Man that's a tough question...

I remember that one (maybe more) of the Phantasie CRPGs gave you the ability to target specific body parts, but I can't remember if your characters body parts could be affected in the same way...

To make a guess I will say it was the last Phantasie... I think Phantasie III.

Hmmm... Dungeon Master?

I'm thinking of Battletech

yeah, Corwin..what was the third game?

I know, the corporation. Or some title like that. You were a cyborgish character that had to enter a future corporation and kill everyone. I still have the box.

I think. I can't think of any earlier game, but I missed a lot of the golden age games. I started playing pc rpg(ish) games with GfQ (or Hero's Quest), but had played a lot of them on the nes, like ultima and wiz1 (and of course dragon quest and console rpgs like that).

I had zork on my c128 if I get credit for that.

Last edited:
Narpet got it with Phantasie 3!!

Okay... here's (what could be) an easy one...

Trebor and Werdna were prominent characters in what CRPG series, and where did those two names come from?

Wizardry, and probably from the devs names?

Wizardry, and probably from the devs names?

I'll give it to you... yes Wizardry of course... and the devs names backwards - Robert Woodhead (Trebor) and Andrew Greenberg (Werdna).

You're up Roqua...

All right, what phrase helped you become powerful in Quest for Glory 1?

Was that getting work, cleaning out the stables?

Back
Top Bottom