Torment: Tides of Numenera - Early Access

Torment: Tides of Numenera Early Access only costs $45 & not $80 like Wasteland 2. :biggrin:

Something so terrible about that sentence.
Nope just saying it's a lot cheaper to play the Torment Beta for new buyers on Steam Early Access. Guess the developer learned a lesson from last time.;)

Oh and I probably could of used (and instead of &).:biggrin:

Nope just saying it's a lot cheaper to play the Torment Beta this rime for new buyers on Steam. Guess the developer learned a lesson from last time.;)

Oh and I probably could of used (and instead of &).:biggrin:

I mean the cost to beta test.

Great news

I mean the cost to beta test.
I know as I was just messing with you.:)

As for the price I still remember reading the complaints about the $80 price tag.

Last edited:
Buying this but will not spoil it by playing the beta.

Heck I am waiting on the 2nd Pillars of Eternity expansion so I can do 1 full playthrough.

Wow, this sure does look amazing! Hopefully the finished product won't disappoint. Funny, while I was watching the trailer, I thought "gee, they sure give players plenty of combat feedback" (learnt something from PoE? ;))

The only negative review is actually a positive one. He put it in the negative section so people would read it - what a f'ing douche.

Torment: Tides of Numenera Early Access only costs $45 & not $80 like Wasteland 2. :biggrin:

C'mon, be fair! With WL2 you were paying for the privilege of doing Q&A for their game. Not that it seemed to make much difference in the end.

Back
Top Bottom