The cleavage thread

lostforever

SasqWatch
Caught in the act…. (can anyone see the gifv link?)

O hey, that is weird. After I have clicked the last two links and replied to you, I see the first mp4 automatically played here on this page.

Edit.
O, Arhu was here.. eh, there. :)

Guilty, but I refuse to convict him. :p

Guilty, but I refuse to convict him. :p

Best thing about is her laugh after having caught him looking :)

I really feel for the guy! Cleavage is one of those tricky things in life where you are not sure if you are supposed to look or not to look!

Best thing about is her laugh after having caught him looking :)

I really feel for the guy! Cleavage is one of those tricky things in life where you are not sure if you are supposed to look or not to look!

If she likes you, you're supposed to look. If she doesn't - you're not :)

With a cleavage like the above you're expected to look, I think. But even then: look at her eyes when talking, unless you're complimenting the unavoidable cleavage I guess. :)

BTW me personally I never liked it when I noticed men (not being boyfriend/husband) looking specifically at my breasts.
It gives me the feeling of being something sexual to people who I just happen to talk with.

Last edited:
Forced antagonism? If so (quod non): so what?

Some jests are not okay.
Disrespect for women, objectifying them, "you can just look at them, her reaction will reveal all", coming from you surprised me.

Forced antagonism? If so, quod non: so what?

Some jests are not okay.
Disrespect for women, objectifying them, coming from you surprised me.

Again, you have interesting opinions and interpretations :)

But what do you say we let this rest and return to topic?

Who cares about you finding my opinions and interpretations interesting? Useless value judgment.

One more thing:
I always wonder how guys will react when other men, better looking or maybe ugly as hell, are caught staring at the breasts of their girlfriends/women, or at the breasts of their lovely little daughters.
O sure, go ahead, "You can just look at them, her reaction will reveal all"? Nudge nudge wink wink, all in jest.

As for the topic. I looked at that cleavage of 'lost' before looking at her. Nice breasts, nice cleavage. Nice dress, if you like standing like a statue all day long.

Last edited:
Who cares about you finding my opinions and interpretations interesting? Useless value judgment.

One more thing:
I always wonder how guys will react when other men, better looking or maybe ugly as hell, are caught staring at the breasts of their girlfriends/women, or at the breasts of their lovely little daughters.
O sure, go ahead, "You can just look at them, her reaction will reveal all"? Nodge nodge wink wink, all in jest.

As for the topic. I looked at that cleavage of 'lost' before looking at her. Nice breasts, nice cleavage. Nice dress, if you like standing like a statue all day long.

Oh, ok - if you don't care about what I think - then there's even less reason to go on about this based on your delusional interpretations and imaginary disrespect.

I'll just save us time and effort and put you on ignore.

Oh, ok - if you don't care about what I think
Not care about what you think? All I don't care about: your value judgments, whether you think my opinions/interpretations are interesting or not.

- then there's even less reason to go on about this based on your delusional interpretations and imaginary disrespect.
Hey, wasn't it you who said in #2405?:
But what do you say we let this rest and return to topic?
So why now an additional, even offensive reply? Are you having difficulty not to have gotten the final say?

I'll just save us time and effort and put you on ignore.
Hey, this time quicker than the last time you chickened out because of not being able to win an argument! :)

Last edited:
I don't think Dart meant the original comment as a form of disrespect. Watching reactions and paying attention to them is the opposite, actually.

Breasts are not public property where everybody can decide for him/herself whether it is okay to look at them to satisfy a curiosity/desire/dislike, just because they are visible in some way or another.

Mind you he said "You can just look at them" - differently put:
you can just do it, and then see how the subject will react: you think that's respectful ('the opposite'), Thrasher?

I can think of quite some varieties where you will definetely think I will have crossed a line when I "just do it to you", and then wait for the response - if you scream I'll back of.

Back
Top Bottom