Baldur's gate 3
A protagonist is no way a full game, what protagonist? Sarevok? Perhaps. Irenicus? I have doubts but ok perhaps. Moreover I made the effort to quote my source you could do the same.

So clearly, D&D is WotC, and at least for now, BG1&2 are banned from D&D official lore. And it's not just about "partners problems" but also about "right story to tell".
Kind of pointless continuing this conversation when you lack a basic comprehension of the subtleties of English.

The protagonist is the MAIN character of the game i.e. who you play. How can you not understand that? Do you not know what the word protagonist means? Do you even own the module?

The protagonist is

Abdel Adrian​

He is the established Hero of BG1/2 in D&D canon lore. He features in both the books and the OFFICAL module "Murder in Baldur's Gate".

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Abdel_Adrian

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Murder_in_Baldur's_Gate

Murder in Baldur's Gate is the bridge between the BG1/2 games and the modern 5e timeline. It is what acknowledges the events of BG1/2 as being canon. You seem to think the events of BG1/2 as being of some great significance in the timeline of D&D - when in fact they are MINOR events. Do you even know what the Time of Troubles is? Do you know what the Sundering was? Do you know who Arveiaturace is?

Minsc and Boo are still active adventurer's in the current 5e timeline. They have a 5e source book named after them for god's sake.

Nothing it what you have quoted backs up what you say at all. They are talking about NEW products. Never once did they say it was "banned" - whatever the f you think that means!! Because it sure doesn't mean that in the normal usage of the word. BG1/2 is a 20 year old product and it is not even a WotC product!! It is owned by Beamdog. Why would they put a product from another company on their walls!!! Sven is joking that should of had another Baldurs Gate product by now i.e. BG3. The fact that you can't tell that Sven was being funny with that exchange shows the lack of your understanding on English beyond basic literal translation. You clearly lack the ability to understand irony or other forms of humour.

You are literally the only person on the entire internet who has come up with "theory". You are talking UTTER f'ing crap.

It's total lame that I had to do that when this forum is full of people very fluent in English.
:sneaky:
Your THEORY is complete NONSENSE. Do you even own any of the 5e modules or even books? I own and have read almost all of them and I am not seeing what you are seeing. You seem to know very little about 5e and the Forgotten Realms in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it seems that they are using some of the same locations of the city as the original game. I remember Sorcerous Sundries and The Blushing Mermaid from BG1. It'll be cool to see places like that reimagined in Larian's engine.

Last edited:
Kind of pointless continuing this conversation when you lack a basic comprehension of the subtleties of English. blah blah
You put a lot too much emotion in that. On start calm down.

i stopped read really past your pointless comment, eventually between pointless comments just trying hurt me, it's possible you believe explain the video. But you need make a much more clear post not full of garbage comment.

You know you are arguing with someone not fluent in English and you skip try be clear? Very logical behavior.

For now I understand that it's possible BG1&2 was part of D&D IP but the point is it isn't anymore from WotC comment, and have Minsc and Jaheira in BG3 won't change anything, nor what is the past. For pretending it was a WotC joke, lol really?

For what is the mass opinion, I don't care at all, anyway I'm sure the mass don't care at all on the topic either, so skip bring it as an argument, it's a non sense argument.

Last edited:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt0jTQaCmqw
Welcome to my Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Review! In this video, I delve into the highly anticipated RPG and share my thoughts on its pros and cons. Don't worry, this review is 100% spoiler-free!Join me as I explore the captivating world of Baldur's Gate 3, discussing the game's heroes, combat mechanics, and gameplay.

From creating your unique character to engaging in thrilling battles, we'll explore the depths of this immersive experience together.I'll also touch upon the game's visuals and audio, highlighting the attention to detail and the immersive atmosphere that draws you deeper into the adventure.

Throughout the video, I'll provide an honest analysis of Baldur's Gate 3's strengths and weaknesses, giving you a comprehensive overview of what to expect from this early access version.Whether you're a fan of the series or new to the world of Baldur's Gate, this review aims to help you make an informed decision about your gaming journey.

So grab a seat, relax, and join me as we embark on this epic adventure together in Baldur's Gate 3!

Game is delayed on PS5 but releasing earlier on PC. @Silver, @HiddenX

Last edited:
Way to many articles to post and the major ones are on the front-page already.

So here is a new preview article.
Also another video about sub-classes.
View: https://youtu.be/Q2M3UvI8aWE

Last edited:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFIzafqErqM
Talking about the basics of multiclassing in DnD 5e as part of the upcoming launch of Baldur's Gate 3

Last edited:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GqSYf4v_3I
Few days I ago I was invited to play the full version of Baldur's Gate 3 with Larian at their HQ in Gent, Belgium. I want to talk about the things that I have learned and talk about the changes that are coming to the game that you might not aware of even if you saw the Panel from Hell stream. So in this video I want to exclusively talk about my experiences of Act 2.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMMfjQzzug
Breaking down what an Origin Character is, and all the ones that can accompany you on your trip through Baldur's Gate!

Last edited:
The first video smells like spoilery material. ;)

I'm surprised he could play that long. Apparently he played both the press (1st day) and content creator (2nd day) cards, which allowed him to play much further. Shame when Ghent is such a lovely place this time of year.

I remember WolfheartFPS saying that Fextralife was much further than him in the game, now we can see why...

Anyone who watches previews of the next two acts will be getting spoilers. Just by the fact no one in Early Access has played past the first Act. Warnings shouldn't be needed.

Anyhow I'm surprised WolfheartFPS wasn't given exclusive access as usual.:biggrin:

Anyhow I'm surprised WolfheartFPS wasn't given exclusive access as usual.:biggrin:
I can't remember if Fextralife participated to a Panel from Hell. I don't think so but don't quote me.
I expect both will provide very interesting videos later, with WH more specialized on lore and tips, and FX more specialized in builds.

The first video smells like spoilery material. ;)

I'm surprised he could play that long. Apparently he played both the press (1st day) and content creator (2nd day) cards, which allowed him to play much further. Shame when Ghent is such a lovely place this time of year.

I remember WolfheartFPS saying that Fextralife was much further than him in the game, now we can see why...
Yeah, I think I'll pass on watching any videos like that.

On a side note, I started up BG3 last night out of curiosity since it's been about 2 years since the last time I checked out the EA. I wanted to see how it ran on my current rig before I put together my new one.

From a visual standpoint, the game is somewhat underwhelming. I've seen a few people complain about the character models, and they do look a little dated imo compared to other recent games. It's not a big deal to me, but I thought I remembered it looking slightly better. I guess that's one of the pitfalls of it having been in early access for so long.