Elminage Gothic - A Fluent Let's Play

New episode is up!

Episode 11!

Hey everyone! In this episode I head back to the Great Tree Yap Gotz and try to finish up a few 'events' (aka quests) that I gathered early on. Let's see if I will be successful! I also do battle against all sorts of wild and wonderful enemies, so check it out and watch some interesting life-and-death battles take place in the roots of the Great Tree!

Episode 12!

You think Dark Souls is difficult? Elminage Gothic laughs at Dark Souls. :lol: Punishing game but oh-so-fun!

Episode 13!

Hey folks! Back again with a new episode. In this episode we continue exploring the roots section of the Great Tree Yap Gotz, which turns out to be a maze full of doors and secret switches! We also stumble upon a quest encounter, and make some sweet, sweet progress towards our goals! Check it out! =)

Hey folks! Exciting times happening in this Fluent Let's Play! Make sure to check out these next 2 episodes in the series, especially if you are interested at all in unique dungeon-crawling RPGs, as this game is really interesting from start to finish!

Episode 14! - In this episode, we explore the Igdra Underground Church, which turns out to be a bit higher level than I expected. However, we explore it a bit, and even discover that the walls in this dungeon seem to shift behind us when we're not looking! Absolutely creepy and weird!! :)

Episode 15! - This is an exciting and interesting episode because I head to the Degus Gila Ice Cave, and brave the frosty depths on this frozen cavern! The cavern not only looks beautiful, but offers some new, challenging enemies and encounters, as well as tricky exploration over the ice which causes you to slip and slide all over the place!! We are hunting Norse Tyrant furs as well as looking for a legendary monster that has been released when the cave started to thaw, so check it out and see what we find!! :)

Hope you enjoy and I'll see you on my YouTube channel! Ciao! ^_^

On sale right now on GOG for less than 3$

This game is easily worth 20 bucks, let alone 3. Seriously, if you enjoy old school crpg's and don't have this one yet, do yourself a solid and get it. On top of that, it's never a bad thing to throw some cash GoG's way.

Game isn't my thing, but I just want to express my appreciation for your work Fluent. Great job :)

Episode 21 - The Mermaid and the Crimson Pearl

In this episode I find some hidden underwater area, have a battle with a mermaid, find some cool loot, talk about some stuff along the way, make some sweet quest progress and, as always, have a ton of fun doing it all! =)

Enjoy! =)

Hey everyone!

Back again with a new episode. This time we have a *massively* fun time exploring the *massive* Guatella Grotto! I lose track of time and the episode goes on for much longer than normal. We find a secret area and explore it to its depth, finding fun and adventure along the way. Check it out! =)

Episode 22

Episode 23 is live!

Hello! In this episode I head back to Guatella Grotto yet again, in search of a demon who is guarding a treasure, but supposedly escapes into a little hole whenever someone comes near! So, we're hunting for little holes! And there are *many* of them in this dastardly dungeon!

Will we find the right one? Will we defeat the demon and gain the treasure? Will we *ever* leave Guatella Grotto, the place I've been for oh, so many episodes!? Watch and find out! =)

Enjoy! :cool:

Episode 24. Where is that dang leprechaun!? :)

Episode 25. Will we find the little bugger we're looking for???

Hey folks!

I've began playing Elminage Gothic again and have rebooted my Fluent Let's Play series! Please enjoy Episode 26! Upwards and onward for Elminage Gothic! Yay!! =)

Back again! =)

Here is Episode 27 of our Fluent Let's Play! In this episode, we explore a bit more of the wind cave, Hastrana, but this one is mostly town gameplay where I focus on inventory management and leveling up! I identify some of the sweet loot we picked up out of Hastrana, as well as switch my Dwarven Brawler to a Samurai! Dual-wielding with Mage spells?! Yes, please. =)

Enjoy!

Hey folks!

Big update. Here are some new episodes of my Let's Play.

Episode 28

In this riveting episode of A Fluent Let's Play of Elminage Gothic!, we continue to explore the wind cave, Hastrana, and fully explore our "new" party which features a Dwarven Samurai and Don the Thief in the front row with a new, unique weapon! All craziness ensues as we explore this complicated cave while exploring our new strategies! Lots of fun to be had here, so check it out!! =)

Episode 29

Wow, just wow. The wind cave Hastrana is just eating me up and spitting me out in this episode! This level must have been designed by Satan himself!

Just watch the madness unfold! =)

Episode 30

In this exciting episode of A Fluent Let's Play of Elminage Gothic, we undertake the daunting task of escaping from the hell that is the wind cave Hastrana! Will we make it out alive? Will our party of adventurers ever see sunlight again? Will Jackie ever level up again so she can use her escape dungeon spell? Watch and find out how it all unfolds!! =)

Episode 31

In this somewhat loud episode (my mic was turned up too high, sorry!), I explore Igdra Underground Church! This dungeon has all sorts of devious traps, such as pitch black rooms, shifting walls and strange teleporting doors! Watch the madness unfold in this exciting episode, one in which something *amazing* happens in regards to our battle rewards! Check it out!! =)

Enjoy! =)

Last edited:
Hello!

Episode 32 is up. In this episode I find a great place to grind a bit and gain some levels! Check it out for a little beginner's tip if you'd like to know which enemies to fight to get a LOT of EP pretty quickly. =)

Hey folks!

I'm up to Episode 36, and I'm currently exploring Hell, aka Hastrana! It's a wind cave that is very devious with many daunting levels and challenges to overcome. It's testing my mettle for sure and is making for some great videos! Check 'em out if you'd like, they're on my channel. =)

Hey everyone! :)

Friendly update - I am up to Episode #45 on my channel! I have a new banner for the Let's Play and have made a ton of progress, fought endless amounts of creative critters and am generally having a great time exploring the depths and intricacies of this fascinating gem!

Come along for the ride! Here is episode 40. You can watch the rest on my channel (new episodes will be 30 minutes or so long.)

Enjoy! :)

Episode 40:

Back
Top Bottom