Fallout 4 - Arrives November 10th this year!

Where can we see the dialogue system?

Gameplay vid linked above, see 1:56 for an example - a basic 'press one of the 4 main controller buttons' dialogue selection tree.

Where. Are. The. Skills? >:O

Well, you can see when they're going through the inventory menu that the sub menus (for weapons, apparel, junk, etc) are not all displayed at once and you scroll through them to see more options. Maybe Skills is hiding, waiting to be scrolled to, in the Stat menu somewhere.

But that's the best case scenario. Another possibility is that they merged skills into perks.

So if any of you want to pre-order the PC pip-boy edition it will cost you $119.

81riG4WtUxL._SL1500_.jpg

Link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZOFPNTY...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=2105533302&pf_rd_i=9397663011
Where can we see the dialogue system?
Watch the second video on the list called game-play.

Seems your character will now be voiced, and it's similar to Dragon Age: Inquisition. You can also play as either male or female this time. I can't wait to play the game.:drool:

So if any of you want to pre-order the PC pip-boy edition
Erm, no.
The game will most probably be released over here 3 days after NA release which means two things:

1. Unlike NA audience, I'll still have a 3 days window to preorder it with all possible benefits (day1 horse armor DLC, some -% or dunno, Fallot:BoS consolegame freebie?)

2. If NA betatesters agree that it's again crash-o-rama like FO3 was on it's release, I'll just put my cash into something else, for example AC:London and wait till Bethesda patches it - and in the past by the time they patch Gamebyro engine game to at least a bit playable state, it'll be on some -50% discount with all DLC included

I'd say it's win-win. :)

Is there a member on this site what would ever wear that Pip-Boy in public? ;)

Erm, no.
The game will most probably be released over here 3 days after NA release which means two things:

1. Unlike NA audience, I'll still have a 3 days window to preorder it with all possible benefits (day1 horse armor DLC, some -% or dunno, Fallot:BoS consolegame freebie?)

2. If NA betatesters agree that it's again crash-o-rama like FO3 was on it's release, I'll just put my cash into something else, for example AC:London and wait till Bethesda patches it - and in the past by the time they patch Gamebyro engine game to at least a bit playable state, it'll be on some -50% discount with all DLC included

I'd say it's win-win. :)

Well I'll use the words other members have told you before Joxer and they are as follows, "Do shut-up Joxer I don't care". I want that pip-boy for my I-phone.:biggrin:
Is there a member on this site what would ever wear that Pip-Boy in public?
I would as it's made to use with your mobile phone.;)

Well I'll use the words other members have told you before Joxer and they are as follows, "Do shut-up Joxer I don't care".
Not gonna happen.

I want that pip-boy
If I knew you wanted more garbage in your home I'd buy some of those cheap chinese rubbish copyright breaching physical pipboy junk and would have sent it to you ages ago.

Not gonna happen. If I knew you wanted more garbage in your home I'd buy some of those cheap chinese rubbish copyright breaching physical pipboy junk and would have sent it to you ages ago.
Good I'll send you my address, and you can mail me a box of them.:lol:

So they ripped off Planet Explorer gameplay without the voxels (tower defense settlements, crafting customization, settlement building)*.

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or not. I think I'm going to pass on Fallout 4 (no interest in building anything).

So they ripped off Planet Explorer gameplay without the voxels (tower defense settlements, crafting customization, settlement building)*.

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or not. I think I'm going to pass on Fallout 4 (no interest in building anything).

I don't think Planet Explorer invented any of those things.

Sandbox elements aren't a new thing, you know :)

I'll re-post my reply from a different thread.:)

Well base building was very poplar in the modding community on the Nexus. As I remember downloading two base building mods for Fallout 3 & Fallout NV.

Sadly support was dropped and both mods were abandoned.:(

I don't think Planet Explorer invented any of those things.

Sandbox elements aren't a new thing, you know :)

Sense when are tower defense and weapon customization sandbox elements? The first one is a basically a mobile game genre at this point.

Anyway, it's not about inventing, it's about focusing the gameplay on the same elements.

Sense when are tower defense and weapon customization sandbox elements? The first one is a basically a mobile game genre at this point.

All those features are part of the combined sandbox - because it's not part of the main game - but optional content that you can have fun with, and any kind of customization is the heart of a sandbox experience.

Anyway, it's not about inventing, it's about focusing the gameplay on the same elements.

How do you know what elements the game will focus on?

I don't see a reason to believe it's going to be all that different from Fallout 3 - only with more optional ways to have fun separate from the story, making it more of a sandbox.

You can probably ignore all or most of it, and just have your regular TES/Fallout experience.

So they ripped off Planet Explorer gameplay
I quoted another person up there, it's Sims actually.
They made 3 houses with 2 adopeted kids cap and rat pet DLC for TES5 that was a horrible Sims wannabe, maybe this time they did it correctly.

Before someone starts suspecting I'm all negative about it, lemme assure you I'm actually hyped over it.

See, I bought Sims 4 and it's a meh sequel, average material with so little content that should probably be skipped. Or bought when it receives at least a dozen of DLC on some 90% off bargain.
Also, it's first expansion is nothing spectacular and not even close to core gameplay changers like for example Sims 3 World Adventures expansion that basically introduced RPG into Sims.

EA didn't just dumbed Sims down thinking there is no competition so they can sell anything for $100, remember SimCity debacle and now Skylines cashing in on EA's mistake.

Any sandbox nostory RPG can have Sims material inside and I really don't think FO4 will suddenly become storydriven RPG with no or almost no grinding. If Bethesda did it right (means, if the game won't crash every 10 minutes and if there is enough different content to keep you occupied for days), noone here will be more happy than I will.

I just want the missile command mini game for my pipboy :)

Weapon customization/crafting is a top 10 mod for both Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Nexus. Housing mods are of course popular. The Helgen Reborn mod for Skyrim was very popular which involved base building and fort defence etc.

They are just integrating popular stuff from the modding commmunity into the base game.

Heh the usuals are out....

I think t looks great, kind of figured it would have been in the works for a few years.

Also, dishonored 2 was announced...cool.

I watched the whole start of the game/character creation. I hope they recorded the names Jake and Tela for female characters because I know plenty of BioWare fans who are going to name theirs just that.

I know plenty of BioWare fans who are going to name theirs just that.
You're wrong. Bioware fans will use Dorian and Sera. :evilgrin:

And hell probably I should too. I liked both - unlike some other Bioware fans. :D

Back
Top Bottom