Political and politically incorrect humor

I really dont want Biden to be fully impeached. IMO Biden is the only democrat the republicans can beat.

Why would you care? Are you in the U.S.? I had the impression you were European.
I am from Australia. I care because Trump will stop the war in Ukraine just like he stopped the other middle eastern wars and refused to start a war with Syria.

I care about the overall death toll. Lots of people are dying needlessly over weapons money laundering which is what the Ukraine war and the other wars really were.

I guess i should contribute a little.

6jipsp.jpg

How is he going to do that? Is he going to call his buddy Vladimir and ask him to stop? ;)
LOL, yeah Putin will of course listen to Trump and not the other way around... Putin will impress Trump with some strong man bullshit, and then as soon as US support stops, attack Ukraine even harder.

To be fair I think the US has given incredibly much to Ukraine and I wouldn't blame them if they pulled away. The EU and European nations have learned a hard lesson here to keep a much stronger military to counter Putin. Trump showed that we can't trust the US much, since the president has enough power to make allies into opponents on short notice. And the presidential candidates don't exactly seem awesome.

LOL, yeah Putin will of course listen to Trump and not the other way around... Putin will impress Trump with some strong man bullshit, and then as soon as US support stops, attack Ukraine even harder.

To be fair I think the US has given incredibly much to Ukraine and I wouldn't blame them if they pulled away. The EU and European nations have learned a hard lesson here to keep a much stronger military to counter Putin. Trump showed that we can't trust the US much, since the president has enough power to make allies into opponents on short notice. And the presidential candidates don't exactly seem awesome.
We'll see. They said the same thing about Trump and peace in the middle east.

We'll see. They said the same thing about Trump and peace in the middle east.

You mean these scam "peace in our time" deals where he betrayed the Palestinians, the Kurds and other groups, such as in Morocco? He handed Syria over to Putin because Putin wanted it so. Syria is a bigger mess now, because it allowed Al Queda more space to operate. How about Afghanistan where Trump back-stabbed the Afghanistan government and people, dealing directly with the Taliban instead. And again, giving space to the Taliban and Al Queda to gain in strength.

A Trump "deal" on Ukraine would be completely to Putin's benefit. Trump would be more than happy for his BFF to get Ukraine out of the way so he could resume restoring the old USSR by invading other countries.

All these so-called "peace deals" were shams, more for Trump's self-gratificiation. The same issues are still there.

...hhmm it seems that I can't delete this reply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom