Political and politically incorrect humor

Some "Royal Fighting" games seem rather to be like the person in the last picture being the pink/red dressed man ...

Cat People

Bear-arms.jpg

This one ... I was not sure whether I should cry or laugh when I saw it ... :

During the German "Karneval", people wear costumes. That was last February this year.

Since a decade or so, I see young men wearing american police uniforms as costumes. I don't have the slightest idea of why, apart fro0m the possibility that they want to appear especially "manly" in that.

What they especially wear are dark uniforms with the letters "SWAT" and "FBI" on them.

Now, someone at work, during that time, was wearing such an "FBI" costume.
And on the costume, the abbreviation "FBI" was ... explained ? - well, sort of :
F - Female
B - Body
I - Inspector

I was not sure whether I should cry or laugh about that ... It is so much bad taste ...

This one ... I was not sure whether I should cry or laugh when I saw it ... :

During the German "Karneval", people wear costumes. That was last February this year.

Since a decade or so, I see young men wearing american police uniforms as costumes. I don't have the slightest idea of why, apart fro0m the possibility that they want to appear especially "manly" in that.

What they especially wear are dark uniforms with the letters "SWAT" and "FBI" on them.

Now, someone at work, during that time, was wearing such an "FBI" costume.
And on the costume, the abbreviation "FBI" was ... explained ? - well, sort of :
F - Female
B - Body
I - Inspector

I was not sure whether I should cry or laugh about that ... It is so much bad taste ...
That's a very old joke (the Female Body Inspector one). Have you been living under a rock for the last 20 years Alrik? :p

Uniforms have, at least before, been seen as very sexy by some women and homosexual men. See for example Tom of Finland's art (very NSFW homoerotic paintings) where he uses police, military and sailor uniforms a lot.

So I'm guessing that way of dressing up is related to that?

But explaining a joke makes it even duller, so I'll stop doing that now...

Well, now, as you explain it ... I see it a little bit clearer now.
And no, I haven't been using costumes for German Karneval for ages. 30 years minimum. Even as a teenager I didn't like costumes.

I found this classic sketch, where businessmen are discussing their latest juice mascot, The Grapist.

The language is sort of NSFW

Last edited:
Could you PLEASE provide a little more relevant information when you post a video!!

I'm getting tired of all these "unboxing" videos ... can someone please do an unboxing video of a huge cabbage ? Or of unboxing a banana (read : peeling) ?

It's fake and doctored for laughs, but still funny.

Back
Top Bottom