Political and politically incorrect humor

Sorry Rips, but I just don't get the second one!! What am I missing?

Yep, it's a reference to a well-known phrase, which includes 'and the horse you rode in on'. We don't know what the jolly 50's lady has said, but if it concludes that way, it was not polite.

It sums up my feelings about what should be said to the group in the first cartoon. Call today!

I guess that's just not an expression we use down here. Thanks for the explanation!! :)

I haven't followed British politics too much, but the comedian in this video did utter lots of hilarious phrases in his rant that sounded amazing to my untrained ears.

I liked "a Shakespearean tragedy written by monkeys on typewriters" and "flag shagger," myself. :)

Cucker.jpg

I find this hilarious because I could totally hear Cucker saying it.

*facepalm*

A recent caricature in our local newspaper has a certain person applying as replacement for Boris Jonson : Mr. Bean.
It said there wouldn't be much difference with him.

Haha I came here to share the Jamie Foxx’ Trump impression, but Ripper beat me to it.

I guess this belongs here as well.

Apparently Breitbart has produced a real movie about Hunter Biden!

View: https://youtu.be/q0qTlBst_8c

Starring some washed-up British manosphere actor and that lady who got cancelled from the Star Wars series, because she deluded herself into thinking that Covid is a hoax and that somehow those poor republicans are more persecuted than Jews during the Holocaust.

This obsession that the MAGA cult has with Hunter Biden is sooo pathetic!
So what if he snorted coke on his laptop, or whatever the fuck these idiots pretend to be offended by. Sure he probably used his family name to get ahead and received cash he shouldn’t. Like that hasn’t happened to any republican or right-wing billionaires son before. And if he did do something illegal, sure prosecute his ass to the fullest extent of the law.
But how does this in anyway affect papa Joe? Hunter isn’t even in any government position.

Just wait to the MAGA cult hears about how Jared Kushner, who held multiple public offices during the Trump administration, got $2 billions from the Saudis! Oh boy are they going to have to pretend to be offended!

Last edited:
This sums up politics in America nowadays.:D

It's old and South Park parody has predicted many things like the Simpsons.

Last edited:
That doesn't seem very funny to me.

Back
Top Bottom