Being intolerant with neo nazi

P

purpleblob

Sorry but I don't give a shit.
Being intolerant with neo-nazi is right, there's nothing you can say to change my mind about that.

Shove off with your false equivalencies. There's obviously a difference between nazis calling people scum because they were born with different genes, and him calling nazis scum for believing people with different genes should be exterminated.

Nazi-ism started off with blatant hatred, what makes you think you guys are any different, going around telling someone they deserve death?

When I said winterfart sound no different to Nazis is because he said those people deserve to die.

I strongly disagree with nazism too, but that doesn't mean you have right to go around tell them to go die.

And what makes you think I'm tolerant with nazism? I hate nazism and extreme racism just as much as you. Hell, I deal with racism quite often but I don't go around spitting out death threats.

Nazi-ism started off with blatant hatred, what makes you think you guys are any different, going around telling someone they deserve death?

I strongly disagree with nazism too, but that doesn't mean you have right to go around tell them to go die.
Oh but I do.
Nazis killed millions. If you let them they'll do it again.
Violence is always the last resort but it's also always better than pacifism and cowardice.
Pacifism never helped anybody in the end. Violence did.

I repeat: I like my nazis scared and silenced, as it should be in any decent society. And yeah, dead nazis are fine too.

They're not just another political movement, they're insane and bloodthirsty maniacs.
Will you be shocked had I said that Islamist terrorists deserved to die (they do)? Maybe you have double standarts?
Suit yourself.

Oh but I do.
Nazi killed millions. If you let them they'll do it again.
Violence is always the last resort but it's also always better than pacifism and cowardice.
Pacifism never helped anybody. Violence did.

I repeat: I like my nazis scared and silenced, as it should be in any decent society. And yeah, dead nazis are fine too.

They're not just another political movement, they're insane and bloodthirsty maniacs.

Suit yourself.

Violence further calls for more violence. To me, it sounds like you want to become like one of them to shut them up.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Explaining how a neonazi/racist should be dealt with: create a thread in P&R. Or try PM.
I don't care about racists, homophobes and other clowns. I'm not talking about them.

Neo-nazi are way more than that. Our grand-parents who suffered and fought them would really be sad to see what we have become.

But sure. It's not like I'll win against global apathy by posting on a forum anyway.

I'm out.

@Purplebob, welcome to my list of cowards.

Last edited:

1. I never said nazis deserve death. They 100% earned the right to be hated.

2. If a nazi ever attains political office or is a member of a gang, violence would be justified. Their beliefs are evil and incompatible with any civilized society. We inferior races need to defend ourselves.

3. Once again, this is an idiotic false equivalency. Hating people because they have different genetics is not the same thing as hating genocidal maniacs (ie nazis)

Neo nazi is a term now used to reference people who are not extreme left. When you say neo nazis deserve to be hated, you are saying that 75% of the population deserves to be hated. That's a lot of hate.

Stories in vid products are going to get more and more frustrating as people used to claim that stuff agreement on nazism is bad etc

Neo nazi is a term now used to reference people who are not extreme left. When you say neo nazis deserve to be hated, you are saying that 75% of the population deserves to be hated. That's a lot of hate.

Wow, this is a huge load of horseshit.

Wow, this is a huge load of horseshit.

I could name a few youtube personalities that are called neonazis who rate left in their beliefs. That is the standard now, if you dont agree with the entire leftist ideology you are labeled nazi, bigot, etc. etc. Nazi is just another word they use to intimidate you. Quite a few gay people are leaving the left because of this, you can hear a few of their stories if you search for #walkaway on youtube.

I'll stick the dictionary. You can go back to YouTube.

Edit: Damn, none of those dictionaries let's you link directly. :p Here''s the damn definition:

noun
a member of an organization similar to the German Nazi Party.

I'll stick the dictionary. You can go back to YouTube.

Edit: Damn, none of those dictionaries let's you link directly. :p Here''s the damn definition:

noun
a member of an organization similar to the German Nazi Party.

Definition of neo-Nazi
: a member of a group espousing the programs and policies of Hitler's Nazis

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/neo-Nazi

You can see how that can be used right?

EDIT: Not to mention the definition of words dont seem to matter in language any more in the real world. Definitions may matter on this board but when it comes to the outside world...

Oh, good Lord. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt on YouTube. I really don't give a damn about any of these semantics or whatever the hell your agenda is.

I am now done with our little tete-a-tete.

Reason, logic and commentary on the realities of society today are now agendas. Got it.

You will see what happens when the civil war breaks out.

I see the Nazi thread has you quite aroused tonight, Damian.

It that a veiled insinuation i see? Nah, you cant possibly be calling me a nazi.

Nah, I doubt it. I just think the drama of a nazi scandal on the Watch has given you a bit of a sugar high.

It actually makes me depressed because I know what is happening and I know what will be the result of it and it wont be beneficial for anyone in the long run.

Someone on youtube is redefining the term? So what? I do not see how this relates to this thread. I do not see a single post that seems to use the term in that way.
This leads me to suspect that you want to supress the term, not it's false use.

Someone on youtube is redefining the term? So what? I do not see how this relates to this thread. I do not see a single post that seems to use the term in that way.
This leads me to suspect that you want to supress the term, not it's false use.

Go to any group of ANTIFA and ask them what a nazi means, it not youtube but the extreme left that is redefining the term and the media accepting the use of the term. But I guess it isnt nazi that is used, but "alt right" because there are more implications with it. ie if you are called "alt right" you are being called nazi, white supremicist, homophobe, islamophobe etc.

Back
Top Bottom