COVID 19 - Coronavirus

Nobody seems to be disputing the origin, but somehow the media saw fit to pillory Trump as racist for saying it out loud. Interesting, that.
When you say crazy things 9 times in a row, most people will assume the 10th thing is crazy too.

Well now here we go again. Round 2.
From the first paragraphs in the article:

"Chinese health authorities have said the rising infections are a mix of already known viruses and are linked to the country's first full cold season after strict Covid restrictions were lifted last December.

And while emphasising that the full situation remains unclear, experts say there is little to suggest the cases were caused by a new virus. "

Doesn't sound very worrying to me. The same happened in Sweden as well with people, and especially children, being less resistant to common diseases due to very few getting them during the pandemic. There were a lot more hospitalizations for a while and now it's back to normal here.

Sure believe everything China and the WHO say but I wont. Never again.:biggrin:

Just remember three years back when Co-vid was called the Wuhan virus.

Last edited:
Sure believe everything China and the WHO say but I wont. Never again.:biggrin:

Just remember three years back when Co-vid was called the Wuhan virus.
Well, a little skepticism is reasonable, but pandemics happen quite rarely. It has happened more often due to larger and denser populations leading to more mutations, and it could be happening now again, but the more likely scenario is the one reported. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom