George Floyd Has An Extensive Criminal History

Well I didn't name called anyone in particular in this thread so I reckon you're full of shit, babe.

Bye now, I have things to do. But see you soon I hope.

Yes, please don't deprive us of your articulate, enlightened commentary for any longer than absolutely necessary.

I'm just glad we all agree that the content of the initial post is based on wrong assumptions.

Yeah, I remember the case of Abner Louima, when the police decided to crush his testicles, and sodomise him with a broken broom handle, causing massive internal damage. Then one of the cops paraded around the station with the blood and excrement-stained handle shouting, “I took a man down tonight!” Afterwards, there were actually people saying, “Yeah, not defending the cops, but he shouldn’t have been violent and resisted arrest.”

I love the “not defending the cops” line. If that’s true, what exactly is the point of such comments?

Yes, please don't deprive us of your articulate, enlightened commentary for any longer than absolutely necessary.
Will do!

Yeah, I remember the case of Abner Louima, when the police decided to crush his testicles, and sodomise him with a broken broom handle, causing massive internal damage.
Same thing happened in France a couple of years ago, a young black Frenchmen got "mistakenly" sodomized by a cop's baton.
The cop said for his defense he didn't meant it to happen…

Far-right medias of course tried to justify the crime the usual way, by pretending he was a recalcitrant criminal and it was the only way to arrest him, but as we're talking about a cop raping someone with his baton, it didn't work that well for them.

The cop didn't get much more than a slap on the wrist, though, and mostly for embarassing his hierarchy in front of the all country.

Then one of the cops paraded around the station with the blood and excrement-stained handle shouting, “I took a man down tonight!” Afterwards, there were actually people saying, “Yeah, not defending the cops, but he shouldn’t have been violent and resisted arrest.”

I love the “not defending the cops” line. If that’s true, what exactly is the point of such comments?
I'm not racist, but…

Last edited:
Same thing happened in France a couple of years ago, a young black Frenchmen got "mistakenly" sodomized by a cop's baton.
The cop said for his defense he didn't meant it to happen…

Yes, I remember that one.

Police in France have claimed that an officer anally raped a 22-year-old black man with a truncheon by mistake.

In an initial investigation, they found “insufficient evidence” to support the man's claim that he was deliberately sodomised.

A lawyer for one of the officers suggested his expandable baton slipped into the man's anus by accident.

The findings of the internal police inquiry were announced as violent protests continued for a sixth night in Paris' northern suburbs, over the incident involving a man identified only as Théo.

The youth worker suffered such severe injuries to his rectum during an arrest last week in Aulnay-sous-Bois, north of Paris, that he needed major emergency surgery and remains in hospital.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sodomised-expandable-baton-theo-a7572581.html

Make my blood boil. It's not good.
Corrupt and violent cops are worse than actual criminals from an ethical standpoint, and they damage society at least as much.

Gonna play Elex to relax (Relex!), those mutants won't kill themselves.
Unless they glitch.

Just a polite warning to stop the name calling, or I'll take stronger action next time!!

Not making any sense?!

Well, look. Here's my too sense.

One.

We had a global response to the corona threat. It was bad for most economies. It was potentially critical for USA as the price of oil hit $-40 a barrel in April.

Now, maybe the WHO and the other unelected global government institutions involved are just incompetent and didn't think of the economic repercussions of a global quarrintine response to a very low threat SARS style virus. That's bad enough.

But maybe it's all part of the plan? Are forces actively conspiring to collapse countries; that they may be resurrected as part of the new global system? I don't know.

Either way, it's clear that we are being steered into a more global world and all obeying the global virus rules, etc.

If you're into nationalism and love your traditonal white european values you must be a racist neo-nazi type. If you want all borders removed and a modern fully multicultural country where you can spend your tax dollars on the economic and war migrants resulting from USA's world-class foreign relations then you must be a really fucking fantastic human being. Hense my little editing joke.

Two.

Now that everyone is conveniently restless from corona bullshit we get these insane Floyd riots. If there was any legitimate, worthwhile protest going on it's definitely being opportunistically taken advantage of by everyone down to the lowest level street thugs just looking to get some free shit from a broken shop window. All protesting that gives cover to rioters should be stopped. Especially in this corona virus deescalation. Yet, going by the Aussie news, it would appear that it's being encouraged on an international scale?

It's the hypocracy of it all that bothers me.

In Australia we have had our police handing out $1600 fines to people for breaking the social distancing rules. One was to a mother taking her learner daughter for a practice drive on the empty roads with no chance of social contact with strangers! "we've gotta be strict! Gotta save lives!", they say!

Yet, today we have the local news making sure we're all aware there will be no fines handed out for protesting with Black Lives Matter? WTF?! People will go just to get out of the house!

I mean, this shit happened in a different country and again with the global response? Suddenly the social distancing rules don't apply because the protest fits the global agenda? Someone in the USA died while in police custody and, just because they were black, Australians are supposed to be nationally united in thinking its OK to waste months of suffering in quarantine so some kids who've been brainwashed by social media can stand in the middle of the bloody road and chant fuck Trump? Just WTF is going on? It's madness. It's happening in the UK and other parts of the world, too?

"Making the world more open and connected." - Facebook

Regardless of what western country you're in, all our local news media links facebook, twitter, google on their platform. They're all politically aligned. We probably all have a Sunrise TV show of the same format? You are aware of this.

Who's calling the shots?

It's clearly not the president of the USA. The media throughout the world all hates him. He never even got to do anything before he was globally shat on.

So, if its not the USA government then it's obviously not any one of our governments controlling global media and yet all the "western" governments do seem to follow the status quo set it sets?

Tell me how might I become so powerful as to be able to cast aside social distancing restrictions for a protest? Who would I need to call to get some of that momentum behind my cause?

Say, if my cause was traditional white Christian family social values? HMMM? No takers? Black-listed in Silicon Valley?

What about Black lives? Anyone super influential on the world stage interested in black lives?

What do you want with them? Are we seeing it now?

You got a little spittle on my shirt, there.

It’s not very complicated. The rule of law is an important component of any civilised society, but it’s a contract between the citizen and state. If the state is represented by thugs that consistently perpetrate unlawful violence, largely with impunity, that contract is broken and we see the consequences of not having the rule of law. That can mean destruction of property and, obviously, also the ignoring of sensible health policy. No reasonable person thinks those consequences are a good thing, and would like to see the state restore the credibility of that contract, so we don’t have to suffer them.

BTW, if you want to talk white nationalism (and why would any rational person be concerned about that?), if white communities had been treated the way black people have, you’d have had war in the streets a long time ago. In the UK we have experience – when people were discriminated against, brutalised, and murdered with impunity by authorities in Northern Ireland, we had a paramilitary civil war on our hands in no time, with anyone in uniform a target of organised terror (NB. Probably not organised by Silicon Valley, or the Jews.)

In my country, even in lockdown the amount of people who were dying on a weekly basis was much more than the average amount of people that died in previous years in that same period. I'm sure that not having a lockdown would have made those numbers even higher as Sweden shows, or even Brazil to some extent. If you are against the lockdown rules then I suppose you also feel that all those extra deaths are of a lesser importance than the economy and that it also holds when those extra deaths are in your family.

The protests are about racism. It really does exist. There have been protests against racism for a long time already and it still isn't gone, so protesting against it is still a good thing to do. The death of George Floyd is the trigger that makes people go out on the streets. I don't know how the protests are being done in other countries. In my country the distance rules are taking into account or the demonstration is ended, with the exception of one that took place in Amsterdam, which probably results in some political backlash.

By lumping the corona rules, protesters and the rioters together you are trying to invalidate the reasons for why they protest. Combining things together like that is a simple trick that people use to generate 'evidence' to support their opinion. Conspiracy theories are also born that way.

Any live matters, but given that there are still many people out there who feel that white live matters more than black, the black lives matter movement has every reason to exist.

If you treat the people like an insurgency, you will breed an insurgency.

If the state is represented by thugs that consistently perpetrate unlawful violence, largely with impunity, that contract is broken and we see the consequences of not having the rule of law.
Is this what has actually happened, though?

USA police work isn't great, I'll give you that. But that should just make them want to comply more. If you resist you get thumped. It's the same everywhere, I think.

There was a recent incident where an Aussie woman in USA called the police about screaming she heard then when she went to greet them they shot her. White aussie woman.

Protests?

She didn't even have a criminal record.
if white communities had been treated the way black people have, youÂ’d have had war in the streets a long time ago
What the English settlers did is in the past. We can't change the past. We're not even English settlers. We've very much become our own countries.

These days everyone has it pretty hard. But it's the blacks here who get all the special programs and treatment. Why are we housing randoms from Afghanistan, hooking them up with a house and car? Aboriginals get millions of benefits. They never have to work. Seriously, people keep playing the racist card but we get fuck all. The more we give the more we're called racist. We can't even have Australia day now without it being called racist. What's next? It will be something!

In my country, even in lockdown the amount of people who were dying on a weekly basis was much more than the average amount of people that died in previous years in that same period. I'm sure that not having a lockdown would have made those numbers even higher as Sweden shows, or even Brazil to some extent. If you are against the lockdown rules then I suppose you also feel that all those extra deaths are of a lesser importance than the economy and that it also holds when those extra deaths are in your family.
No, I'm against breaking the lockdown rules for protests. Maybe everyone should wait until they're not so emotional before they protest? Let it cool down a bit and have a serious talk about how shit USA police work is after the virus is 100% gone?

There have been protests against racism for a long time already and it still isn't gone, so protesting against it is still a good thing to do.
Because it works so well? :p

By lumping the corona rules, protesters and the rioters together you are trying to invalidate the reasons for why they protest. Combining things together like that is a simple trick that people use to generate 'evidence' to support their opinion. Conspiracy theories are also born that way.
I'm just commenting on global responses and connecting the dots.

If protesting against racism is more important than social distancing than the virus can't have been very bad to begin with.

Obviously this global lockdown has set a global precedence and its with similar momentum that we find the protests which are also above the law when it comes to lockdown. Don't you find that odd?

Maybe the gov simply thinks they won't listen anyway?

Because we've seen what these lefties are like in USA. They're literally rioting. There's no excuse. They're behaving like criminals and only making Floyd supporters look bad by association.

Meanwhile, the conservative right-wing types are staying at home like normal people hoping they still have their guns when the zombie hordes come tearing through the suburbs.

Any live matters, but given that there are still many people out there who feel that white live matters more than black, the black lives matter movement has every reason to exist.

Yeah, well, no one is ever going to cure cancer when they can make billion a year selling treatment.

Besides, everything's a conspiracy. Everything. Apple slowing down old iphones, built in obsolescence. There's a conspiracy in everything. Nothing gets off the ground without the right people making money off it. BLM is big business and has multi-million dollar donors like the Clintons. People involved in politics with clear agendas.

Yes, we can agree racism is bad but we can also agree some people might take advantage of that. If they're getting benefits from a perceived racism then losing that racism means losing their benefits. So, the must keep it alive.

Only Jesus would cure a leper and ruin his livelihood.

Oh, nevermind.

"Breaking news

The NSW Supreme Court has ruled tomorrow's planned Black Lives Matter protest in Sydney cannot go ahead because it contravenes coronavirus rules."

"Victoria's Chief Health Officer has warned Melbourne's north and west are emerging as "hotspots" for coronavirus, as police say fines will be issued to the organisers of a Black Lives Matter protest this weekend "

Looks like they saw some sense, but lets see what happens. :)

What the English settlers did is in the past. We can't change the past. We're not even English settlers. We've very much become our own countries.
It obviously is not in the past.
These days everyone has it pretty hard. But it's the blacks here who get all the special programs and treatment. Why are we housing randoms from Afghanistan, hooking them up with a house and car? Aboriginals get millions of benefits. They never have to work.
So land grabbing has no benefits. It is no like the paper money million benefits come from it and only represent a fraction of the no benefit land grabbing.
The more we give the more we're called racist. We can't even have Australia day now without it being called racist. What's next? It will be something!
Giving them their land back, letting them collect the rent on invading populations. No matter what millions those benefits are, they are dwarfed by the collection of that money.

There is no charity, no redress of wrongs. All these populations are included in the growth economy the way pet animals are included. Their consumption is set in order to decrease the cost on the consumption from the main population.

It is no longer 1776. Tricks that could deceive in those times no longer do. Time for renewal.

Not making any sense?!

Well, look. Here's my too sense.
Do you mean "my two cents", or is that another expression I don't know?

The rest of your long text is just paranoid ranting about media being controlled (by whom? the Jew again?), false equivalencies, usual right-wing whataboutisms and veiled racism that doesn't merit any answers.
Textbook internet no life conspiracy theories mixed with normalized racism.

If you really believe all that you wrote, you're fucked. Simple as that.
You're just regurgating some breibart or 4chan bullshit you spend too much time reading and you should be careful because those weirdo sites like to mess with your brain with clickbaits articles (that only ignorant and sad little incels should normally fall for but here we are).
They brainwash disfranchized and frustrated young men like you the exact same way Isis recruits its terrorists… (except Breitbart does it for ads revenues and 4chan just for the lulz).
They're idiocrates.

I'm worried about you, what you have become.
If you were the type that go outside from time to time, in the real world where real people live, you'd be that guy:
5906df93462c1b8c77013ca99da6-is-the-end-of-the-world-near.jpg

And by the way, I'm really sorry to inform you, but you're not making any fucking sense :-/

Last edited:
USA police work isn't great, I'll give you that. But that should just make them want to comply more. If you resist you get thumped. It's the same everywhere, I think.

There's three things I disagree with.

Firstly, "not great" seems to be bit of an understatement in the current situation. It's also pretty unspecific.

Secondly, I find the idea of such unconditional compliance very problematic. It seems to place the blame on the victim: "If you get killed by police brutality you just resisted too much".

Thirdly, it's not the same everywhere. Yes, resistance against police will get you some kind of reaction. But what that reaction will be depends on many things, including training and motivation. Which is not even the same for most US police forces.

Last edited:
If you are against the lockdown rules then I suppose you also feel that all those extra deaths are of a lesser importance than the economy and that it also holds when those extra deaths are in your family.
No, not at all. We're just pro-freedom and believe people should, largely, be able to make those choices for themselves in this case. Nothing is stopping you from staying in your house if that's what you want to do. You shouldn't have the right to force that opinion/decision on the rest of us - it's authoritarianism, plain and simple. I'm sure you disagree, that's fine, just explaining to you how many of us see it, since it seems you aren't at all aware.

The protests are about racism. It really does exist. There have been protests against racism for a long time already and it still isn't gone, so protesting against it is still a good thing to do. The death of George Floyd is the trigger that makes people go out on the streets.
Yeah the protests are about racism and it really does exist, however there is exactly zero evidence that the George Floyd incident had anything to do with racism. It's a fabricated narrative. In fact, the cop who killed him is married to a non-white person (Vietnamese I believe), and has a non-white stepson. Definitely a massive white supremacist there.

Of course, the immediate motivation being fabricated doesn't make the protests invalid - you can protest against racism anytime you want, regardless of whether there was any immediate trigger or not. But it's still important to know that this is misdirected outrage. They'd be better off protesting against police thuggery in general, which happens against people of all races.

I don't know how the protests are being done in other countries. In my country the distance rules are taking into account or the demonstration is ended, with the exception of one that took place in Amsterdam, which probably results in some political backlash.
In the USA, there has been little to zero enforcing of any "distancing rules" whatsoever for the protests and riots, in fact some leaders have gone out of their way to say that they will not enforce any of it on the protesters or rioters.

In fact, the cop who killed him is married to a non-white person (Vietnamese I believe), and has a non-white stepson. Definitely a massive white supremacist there.

White supremacism and racism are not the same thing. And racism does not have to be targeted at all other races, it may very well be targeted at a subset.

White supremacism and racism are not the same thing. And racism does not have to be targeted at all other races, it may very well be targeted at a subset.
Ok, sure, he could be racist against blacks but not Asians, fair enough.

Still, one of the other 3 cops now charged with aiding and abetting murder, Alexander Kueng, is actually black. Did he do it because of racism too?

There's simply just zero evidence, and really not even any particularly good reason to believe, that the incident had anything to do with the victim being black. It's a narrative that people just fabricated (maybe they're psychologically projecting?) and ran with.

Back
Top Bottom