What is your favorite tv show(s)?

Life on Mars is proving to be excellent viewing; only just caught up with this show.

Battlestar Galactica has 10 new webisodes "face of the enemy" of around 30min lenght total. You can watch them from scifi.com or youtube.

Excellent webisodes.
This one is really important as it explains Gaeta's motivation and distrust in Cylons. I also loved the "jump" to Gaeta's discussion with Baltar back in season 3.

Barely ever watch tv, except some random episodes of Simpsons and Seinfield :)

The only newer series I'm following on TV are Galactica and Lost. I rarely have time to watch TV, however.
Last thing thing I've seen on TV so far was one of the season 4 episodes of Lost. Didn't follow the series too closely, but it's pretty much the only series that doesn't make me fall asleep (like Prison Break, haven't finished a single episode of that... Morpheus is stronger then my will to watch ep.s to the end).
Lost, OTOH, is so weird that you just can't fall asleep. Or rather, I can't. Need I tell you that I love Ben? :devilish:
And in season 4 Lost has Keamy who's fun to watch. A real scumbag, played by some weird-faced guy whose name I forgot but who's omnipresent at the moment.

I loved the first three seasons of BSG. Now the fourth one, imo, is kinda silly.
Like bold and the beautifull in a spaceship, with everyone having strange visions and dreams, with hardly no actual scifi whatsoever. It's a struggle to watch an episode, it's not working anymore.

Been watching "The Wire" lately, an excellent cop drama. Very very good.

I loved the first three seasons of BSG. Now the fourth one, imo, is kinda silly.
Like bold and the beautifull in a spaceship, with everyone having strange visions and dreams, with hardly no actual scifi whatsoever. It's a struggle to watch an episode, it's not working anymore.

I don't have any problems with it. Still as enjoyable for me as always. But the last few episodes feel a bit rushed in the sense that the ending, which I've not seen yet, feels like it's going to be crammed into 2 episodes. Anyways, I'm gonna watch the last episode and see for myself how it's going to end. :)

Life on Mars is proving to be excellent viewing; only just caught up with this show.

I have bad news for you, it's been cancelled and this week is the series finale :( Sad how funny and smart (and the music, wow!) series like this one get canceled while we get crap like 'The Biggest Celebrity Survivor Loser' for 10 years

I certainly agree with that sentiment - but producing reality crap is much cheaper with better ROI.

I watched a few episodes of Life on Mars, but never hooked in too much, to much mystical crap spoiled some of it for me.

For anyone who really remembers the 70's, LoM was awesome!! I knew it was cancelled. but there's 2 episodes left.

I certainly agree with that sentiment - but producing reality crap is much cheaper with better ROI.

I watched a few episodes of Life on Mars, but never hooked in too much, to much mystical crap spoiled some of it for me.

Well, that's the point of the series. The guy is trying to figure out if he's in a comma, if he was abducted by aliens, if he's dead and living some sort of purgatory, etc. It's not the real world.
(And did I mention the music? Wow, if any series deserves a grammy for that, LoM is definitely it)

Well, that's the point of the series. The guy is trying to figure out if he's in a comma, if he was abducted by aliens, if he's dead and living some sort of purgatory, etc. It's not the real world.
(And did I mention the music? Wow, if any series deserves a grammy for that, LoM is definitely it)

I get that ... it was the discontinuous way it was handled - it would flow normally, then all of a sudden, oh yeah, we have to stuff this in there somewhere ...

Just watched the season 2 finale of Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Fantastic. Huge. Intense. Very powerful. This is the way I like it.

It's not looking good, but hopefully we'll get a third season.

I'm finding The Mentalist interesting viewing. A cop show with a difference.

Back
Top Bottom